Politics Europe in Crisis,

I know that I said I shouldn't come back here; but I can't!
:lol:
I've worked on UE at school for obvious reasons, France is one of the countries that made EU and the father of Europe is French ^_^
I agree with noggi16 for once ;) , I don't want France to be a state of Europe! I'm happy with being French and living in a country and not a state.
Plus it would be hard, considering the language barrier among many other things ;)

Many states are also more populous than others. Yet to get smaller states-to-be to join the union, there had to be a legislative body where each state, no matter its size, had equal representation (the senate).
It's how it ::🤷::
For example Germany(99), UK (78), France(77) have more ppl at the senate than Estonia, Cyprus (6)
And apparently things aren't going to change. I know, that some countries have lost ppl at the Parliament in 2004 after the arrival of 10 new countries.

But the EU is not a country. I don't want to be a state of Europe, I'm quite happy being British.
Yeah. I agree. I like beeing european... but first I'm portuguese... and even though it's not the best country ever I'm quite proud of it.
I don't think the countries should lost their supremacy.
We can't compare US to Europe. Europe it isn't a federal state... it's an union.

Back