Every Man For Himself

Well, this episode totally made up for last week's...uh...satisfactory episode. In my eyes, "Every Man for Himself" is an amazing episode! I have to give it a 5 out of 5 on the LOST scale...yeah, I made that up.

I think one of the reasons I really liked it was the fact that the story wasn't just based in one area or with one group of people. Spreading out the story really makes a big difference sometimes, and this time it really made the episode more fun for me to watch.

Oh, and how about Desmond's "ability" moment...that was pretty awesome! I was just as confused as Claire was, until the lightning struck. I think this "ability" of Desmond's is really gonna make me love his character even more! Can't wait to see what'll happen next...

It was also great to see the emotion tension between Kate and Sawyer...If I remember right, that was some really great acting by Evangeline and Josh. I'm also starting to get really excited about what's going on with the "trio" and the Others. What'll happen next?

Anyway, I think I'll end it there for now...comments anyone? :smiley:

I loved the episode!
finally the flashbacks went really well with the story on the island (or rather the other island :smiley:), and they gave us quite a few new pices of information about Sawyer.

Not to mention how HOT Sawyer was in this episode :P

And it was nice to see the peple on the beach, Clarie, Charlie, Desmond.

looking forward to next week!

Amazing episode though all this Skate stuff is making my heart ache.. It doesn't matter how many flashbacks Sawyer gets, I just don't like him!

So Jack's there to fix the tumor. I guess it would be Ben (I'm still always writing Henry before I remember that we now know his real name...) that has the tumor. Why take the risk to kidnap Jack if someone less important had it? Or maybe we haven't seen the real leader yet...

Desmond can grow a third arm and I'd still love him to death :smiley: I can't wait to see what they do with his ability.

I was really suprised over Sawyer having a kid, and he really cared about his lill daughter! :blush:

And seems like Ben is a lill Skate shipper :P

I love Desmond to, he seems like a really interesting character, and i'm glad he came back to the island!

Why do they ALWAYS hit Sawyer? :angry: They should hit Jack more often instead! After all, isn't Jack meaner and more incooperative with the Others? Gosh!

Anyway. LOVED this episode. Very Sawyer-like. And I love how even though Kate said she only said she loved him to stop the hitting, we can't really know for sure either way! EEE!

So they're on a different island... I'm beginning to think that the Others don't have control over the island the way I thought they did. I'm thinking the island DOES have a mind of its own, and the Others and the flight 815 people are just two separate groups of people living on the island(s).

Desmond is so cool! I loved the line "I'm Scottish." yay!

I'm beginning to see Juliet/Jack a lot. I mean, two doctors... both alike in dignity... ;) You know. And it frees up Kate and Sawyer without guilt.

I thought the heart rate monitor was the perfect weapon against Sawyer. The way it started to go up when Kate was changing was brilliant! And so sad. Poor baby.

QUESTION: Do you guys think the heart rate monitor is or isn't going to explode him? I'm not too sure, but I think Ben is being honest this time around, and that it's just a normal pace maker.

Back