EVIL FRANCIE AND WILL! AHHHH!

Is Evil Francie a man or a woman?

• a) Woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) Man (EWWWW!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, since we don't know who's in Francie's body, there's no telling who it could be. Think about it, if Evil Francie is really a man, then that would be incredibly nasty, considering the fact that Will sleeps with Evil Francie! EWWW! Oh, God, nasty thoughts! :blink: Anyways, what do you think Evil Francie is, man or woman? :thinking:

I am saying a woman ... poor Will if its a man ... but hey, I would want him for myself ... so, its OK ... :P :D :lol: ;)

ew evil francie a man ew! evil francie is a woman because i read somewhere that she is really sark's girlfriend.

I thought the love triangle Evil Francie/Allison's character was in between Sark and Will was really neat. The one scene with her and Sark was so awesome (i'm a huge Sark fan) and seeing her cry after killing Will was amazing, it did a lot for her character

Sydney421 said:
Doesn't that just bring nasty little images to your mind? Ew, gross!
lol...i was telling one of my friends that (the one who watches alias) and she was mad at me for giving her such a gross image

Hey, that was me. It was just a thought. Now I know better. I've seen the season finale and now I know that Freplica is really Allison. (Still, think about it, Will and like, some guy Sark's age in Francie's body. GRROOOOOOOSSSSSSS! :eek: )

quick thing with allison being sark's girlfriend: didn't will say project christmas was used in the 70's?? assuming it was 2002/3 on the show, Sark was probably born 1980 or maybe 2-3yrs earier, but Allison would (presumably) have to be in third grade (that's where the test ??s were, right?) sometime in the 70's...making her somewhere in her late 20's, early 30s...closer to will (I guess)'s age than sarks....hmmmm

thoughts?

Back