Evolution or Steady State or God

E

Effekt

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on

Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would always exist)pretty much as it is now-there was no huge expulsion

God: well basically god created the universe

I'm a proud Muslim, but was once a Christian? Well, I at least practiced a lot of Christian traditions cause of my mom. I chose to believe in God because of how things are just run so perfect. Like how we got enough food, water, materials, etc. And how insects like bee's work so well as a community.

What do you believe in and why?

i believe in God.
the reason i say that is cause im a Proud Christian. and with out him doing what he did i dnt think we will be here.. i mean we all have are own choice to make to be aithies or w.e but me im proud, he did create i think.. and
thats kool that u switched does it feel any diif 2 you.

" Another Day is another Blessing, In this world " - SplooF

i believe in God.
the reason i say that is cause im a Proud Christian. and with out him doing what he did i dnt think we will be here.. i mean we all have are own choice to make to be aithies or w.e but me im proud, he did create i think.. and
thats kool that u switched does it feel any diif 2 you.

" Another Day is another Blessing, In this world " - SplooF
Yeah, I just felt much better, and the things I was doing just made more sense to me.

i am as well a christian and i believe the sam that god created the universe and i grew up a christian so.... thas kinda why and i like to believe in someone above watching over me

I use to believe in God.

Now my view is that Earth was slowly created. Be it the big bang or not, it was created and slowly began to evolve.

After all the bs I've been told, I just can't see it being realistic that earth was just spoofed into the world. It seems like a little childrens story to me. Please dont take offence. I have all the respect in the world for religous people. It just my opinion <3

Edit- Earth was created by nature and will be destoryed first by humans, then by nature. What I mean is, War and polution will tear it down. After we are gone, earth will slowly deteriate or get destoryed by impact...w/e

Steady state is impossible imo, and its basically the same thing as evolution with no explosion. If steady state were true then history would go back much further.

i believe in the big bang theory.

I would call myself a Christian too, like i was baptized as a baby and had confirmation, but our family never went to church on sundays, but i went to a catholic school my entire laugh and relgion class is a major class there. Then my catholic high school was shut down by the bishop of our diocese and we created our own school thats in the catholic tradition so now we have wierd classes like christology which talk about the positives, negatives, and nuetral opinions about religion which is pretty cool. Over the years ive developed my own opinion about God which is basically this. I believe that he exists and that we need to follow his rules, but do we really need to go to church every sunday or pay the church money? I believe that if im a good person during my life then i should have the right to go to heaven.

i believe in God. BUT, i dont believe in half of the things that happened in the Bible.

i believe that the Earth was created by the Big Bang, but that God put animals and plants on it. I dont believe, however, that God made the first Humans. i think that we evolved from monkeys.

I believe in god but in my own way. I do not follow any kind of religion or at least the way the church explains it. I believe god as not as a person but as space itself. I feel space itself pulled the materials together to create the world as one but overtime. So i guess i am a combination of them.

I believe in god and I don't. When my brother was in the hospital Ill admit I did pray. But I believe a little differently I don't go to chruch I didn't get baptized. My parents aren't religous. (thats they're choice) Im not religous but I believe in god. I believe god put a few animals on our planet and they all evolved. My 2nd theorie is were a small ant pile type of thing in an even bigger planet and there are living creatures on that planet that are like giants. Our pile is yet to be discovered but when it is they will exterminate us.

Agnostic is my choice.

I think it's impossible to prove God or disprove God. I live my life by karma, if I'm good to people here then I should be fine with whatever happens to me after death.

Googgo said:
I believe in god and I don't. When my brother was in the hospital Ill admit I did pray. But I believe a little differently I don't go to chruch I didn't get baptized. My parents aren't religous. (thats they're choice) Im not religous but I believe in god. I believe god put a few animals on our planet and they all evolved. My 2nd theorie is were a small ant pile type of thing in an even bigger planet and there are living creatures on that planet that are like giants. Our pile is yet to be discovered but when it is they will exterminate us.

wtf? So you think we're little tiny things in a giant world? And we're basically ants compared to what else is out there?

How do you explain everything we've discovered then? Flying to the moon etc.....

i used to be a very good christian boy and do every thing you should do, but iv came to realize.....

I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANY ONE SO DONT READ IF YOUR OFFENDED EASLY

that all that religion stuff was made up for profit. Its a good thing to have for people who need help in a hard time and it also helps ALOT of people do the right things. But it is just a state of mind and a load of lies. Look around obviously the world was made by evolution. The universe as a whole will never end its impossible. But i still do the right things, well sometimes, just because its the nice thing to do and i like bringing joy to people. but how i started going with the whole big bang theory is because i see all this madness and sad in the world and GOd isn't helping any one. Oh he will help some one get over being a drunk but he wont help people in africa or people born with caner or people born with no arms. Its bull****, i warned you please dont get mad at what i said, i respect your beliefs and thoughts , please respect mine. Also i would not mind a few constructive comments on beliefs.

Oh and after death your death your mind is gone nothing happens you lay in a pile of dirt (if chosen to)

I believe in god,
I am a proud christian, I go to one of the best churches called Christian Faith fellowship and Family church. This is a great church with the best pastor in the world. His name is Pastor Joe. I believe in god because without him my life would me nothing. He guides me in the right way everyday and he is my best Friend. This church that i go to is great you always feel the spirit of god in there. Its just awesome to be a believer. The youth pastor at this church is great to he is the pastors son his name is Pastor mike. He is always talking to god and speaking in tongs. I don't know Wat i would do if god wasn't in my life. He is just the best.

Back