Evolution or Steady State or God

ReKo1L said:
Christian, wear 2 crosses on my neck.

I dont understand that....what your saying is almost pitiful. You wear 2 crosses around your neck? Ok....what are you saying? Are you justifying your religion or actions by wearing those? I'm sure those 'chains' are more of a fashion statement then a religious statement.

AR35 next time you talk about religion, why don't you study them before you just say a bunch of felgercarb that makes no sense. God helps no one? Theirs no miracles? Yeah, I'm pretty sure a 6-year old African child who never went to school went to sleep and woke up knowing 5 languages and the whole Quran? Yeah, I'm sure that's normal....and Africa might not get Gods help maybe because we should be the ones helping it, it is our duty to donate to the poor, if we all just donated a little and not steal all of Africa's diamonds/gold/etc maybe they actually would be much more established but that won't happen cause were too greedy. God isn't going to solve all of our problems, or else the purpose of living would mean nothing, also how do you know that someone being rich is a good thing? It could be a curse instead, like most singers become a disaster and have a horrible life....I respect your opinion, but at least when ya wanna debate about something, don't just say a I bunch of felgercarb that has no facts to support it. Also, it is impossible for time to exist without anything, so how is it that the universe was made? God, we have our defense, God is the creator, God created everything. God has always been there and always will be there. Also, of course animals tend to evolve in several ways, we never said they don't but from a bacteria to a human? How is it that we developed feelings? That makes no sense sorry, ask any scientist, feelings can't evolve. One last thing, the world is too perfect to be all random, how is it the bees know how to function without even having a brain? Theirs plenty of other examples but that one is one of the better ones.
I respect what everyone believes, I was just explaining to him all his flaws since he challenged my religion.

I think what he is trying to say is it all seems more of a coin toss whether your prayers get answered. For instance.....if your mom was dying and you prayed to god that she would live. But then I was playing Madden 09 and I was about to throw a hail mary and I prayed that I would win. It ends up I win, and your mom dies. Now how does that work?

PolyWagCaM said:
I think what he is trying to say is it all seems more of a coin toss whether your prayers get answered. For instance.....if your mom was dying and you prayed to god that she would live. But then I was playing Madden 09 and I was about to throw a hail mary and I prayed that I would win. It ends up I win, and your mom dies. Now how does that work?
That's not how it works...just because you prayed doesn't mean that God did it for you...Plus, how do you know the person's mom dying wasn't good? Maybe it's better for her to be dead and be in a more peaceful place then to live? You gotta think about things more complex. I can jump off the cliff into hot lava, should God magically save me just because I pray I survive? Naw, but that's not how it works.

If were on the religon page.

Religon is dumb, it was just a way for ancient political leaders to control people.

Religon is fake, put i do believe in a higher force which is also known as god

If your gonna just say your opinion, and not saying anything to back it up I'll ban you from the debate section, that really pisses me off I'm sorry, if you have a opinion say what you believe in and don't say someone else is wrong unless your gonna debate the right way. You could have just said you don't believe in God because you think leaders wanted to control their people and that's it. Don't say someone elses opinion are dumb, I will seriously make sure you never post in the serious discussion forum again if you it one more time.

Do Work said:
If were on the religon page.

Religon is dumb, it was just a way for ancient political leaders to control people.

Religon is fake, put i do believe in a higher force which is also known as god

That's just straight ignorant.

1. No body controls people with religion. The president doesn't raise gases because of religion. Religion and politics are in 2 separate worlds. They may feed off of each other maybe by saying, "I'm christian, vote for me". But what you said is wrong.

2. How can religion be fake? You can't say religion is fake. It's real. The only thing you can debate about being fake or not is God. Religion is here, and it's real.

And this is coming from some body who isn't religious..... :rolleyes:

Back