fairly new watcher- with questions

who was the guy sean kept seeing that told him he had given him the courage to use a gun? and, the carver has to be a guy if he raped these people, so do you think it will really be a character who has been on the show or a new person?

OK girly... check this out...

You HAVE to get the DVDs of Season 1 - rent them, watch it or whatever.

Actually, Nip/Tuck season 1 is re-airing on FX on Sundays at 10 PM - the Pilot aired on Sunday, so you might have missed that, but make sure to watch it on Sundays at 10.

Escobar Gallardo is the guy you're talking about.

He was the big villain in Season 1. He's wanted by the FBI and Sean and Christian do something really smart at the very end of the season finale to bust him, and the FBI gets him in an airport. He's a drug dealer with a really cool personality (though he's kinda sick), so even though he's a villain, he's liked by a lot of Nip/Tuck fans.

The Pilot episode is not to be missed - after the Pilot, you won't see him until the last 2 episodes of Season 1.

And he was on the Season 2 finale because Sean needed a part of his conscience to come up - the same part of his conscience that gave him the balls to go with a gun and try to kill Escobar.

So basically, Escobar ends up being Sean's "balls" in a way, which was really, really cool.

As for the Carver, we don't know whether his identity will be revealed or not in Season 3 and if he's a new character or someone we know.

Check out NipTuckFans.com - great site - and www.fxnetworks.com for the official site which has an uncensored and unmoderated message board! ;)

:cheers:

thanks! you're definitely the person to go to for info~lol. my husband's little brother got us into the show in the second season and it's addictive. i just wish we'd seen more so i'd have a better chance at guessing if the carver's someone whose been on the show.

It's just wrong that the person who plays Julia is dating the guy that plays Matt :nonono: Sorry I posted it here but I've had that stuck in my head for a while. Ya, Ivand is definitely the go to guy :lol: at least for Nip/Tuck

Back