Season 3 Father/Daughter

CIAgent

Cadet
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Im suprised no one has talked about this or maybe they have and i missed it...IS SYD SLONE'S DAUGHTER??????????? If he is that would make me absolutly sick!!!</span>

why do we keep coming to this question???

Sloane is <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NOT</span> Syd's father ... he just wishes that ...

I think they're just trying to trick us. Again. Come on you guys, Alias is all about back stabbing and twists and trickery and stuff. It's a lie. Plain and simple. JJ wouldn't take THAT BIG a risk! He's not stupid! I don't believe it. Sloane's an idiot.

ooooh what is going to happen? Nobody knows, everyone cares!! lol. If Sloane is Syd's dad (which in a warped way I kind of believe he is) then the world is over!! Armageddon has come!!!......this would be too much.........but anyhoo I think I best go cos I have to go home.....(i'm at school if your wonderin!!)

after 2.5 years of suspicion that Sloane may be Syd's father, i'm so happy that JJ is addressing it. to me, it's obvious that JJ from the start was setting us up to think it as a possibility. so it's great that Sloane finally said it to someone. but i don't think it's true. i think Sydney is Jack's daughter.

It's pretty obvious Sloane would not be Syd's father. Victor Garber has given one of the most solid performances on the show and Jack is a great character but no longer being Sydney's father would make him a pretty pointless character, much like Weiss, Francie (before the whole "Allison Doren" thing), and Will last season, and they certainly don't want to get rid of Jack. He's just too cool :cool:

Alias_Gay said:
why do we keep coming to this question???

Sloane is <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NOT</span> Syd's father ... he just wishes that ...
yah i know...why are we even contemplating this idea!! it would totally ruin the show.

Back