• All of them

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • combo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • can't decide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if I can choose.

Season 1 was great because of Syd finally reuniting with her mom, saving Will, and what not.

Season 2 was great because of it's jaw-dropping cliffhanger... and because the rest of the episode itself was extraordinary. ("I forgot. Francie doesn't like coffee ice cream." Good stuff.)

Season 3, though its cliffhanger was not the greatest, finally got rid of Lauren. Gosh, what a relief that episode was.

And Season 4... ah, our Alias is back. The episode gave me goosebumps... it was creepy. Plus, Spy Mommy was back in action, Syd said she'd marry Vaughn, and... well, the cliffhanger surpassed Season 2's. (what can be worse than Vaughn saying he's not Vaughn? Even being missed for two years and seeing him wearing a wedding ring wasn't worse than that)

... so... all of them! :D

My favorite would have to be season 1 and season 2. However, season 4 was really good too. But syd and vaughn running from the wall of water and syd being gone for 2 years win out (at least for me).

Syd's missing two years is definatly the best finale for me. Close second is Mom being The Man and this latest finale with Vaughn's reveal! :D

Yeah mine's probably season one or four. And a little leaning more towards one because the whole episode was good. Season four the only thing I really liked was the freakishly shocking car crash at the end...

Yea...They're all soooooooo good. In every single one there is one big cliffhanger that focuses on one character. I loved all the season finales. WAY To hard to pick from.

i'm stuck between 2 and 4.
season 2 was a cliffhanger that kept me awake longer than expected, i couldn't believe that vaughn would get married while syd was missing for 2 years!!!
and season 4 had me not breathing for nearly 30 seconds, and covering my mouth for about 5 minutes!!! i hope vaughn's okay, we all know syd is. but how can he not be michael vaughn?! yes he is vaughn! and nothing jj says will change it! :angry:

I give The Telling more credit because it pulled out the mystery over the final minutes - rather than literally seconds that we had with Before the Flood. But that's just me... :D

^ same with me... keeping in mind that i haven't watched season four, but c'mon... the telling kicked ass. i think that people didn't like it because of what it did to the whole show and for the shippers out there, what it did to s/v

but i like how it all seemed like a happy ending and then in the last 5 minutes, you get the biggest shock... it was a really good alias episode... but that's just what i think

season three... ok to tell you the truth, i'm not dying to see what those documents contained... it just wasn't too cliffy-hangery enough, if you know what i mean

as for season one? it was inevitable that vaughn would survive, so i didn't like that much either. however, the irina element was good

so out of 1-3, season 2 was the best for me

i loved the ending of season 3
it was good because lauren was killed
and syd and vaughn got back together

(but i havent seen the end of season four yet)

They are all just so awesome! I am totally shocked at the end of every single season finale. Although I must admit that this past one was the biggest shock to me!!!!!

I love them all in different ways though, but I can't choose between any of them.

Bubbles said:
^ same with me... keeping in mind that i haven't watched season four, but c'mon... the telling kicked ass. i think that people didn't like it because of what it did to the whole show and for the shippers out there, what it did to s/v

season three... ok to tell you the truth, i'm not dying to see what those documents contained... it just wasn't too cliffy-hangery enough, if you know what i mean
[post="1370412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, and I'm not a s/v shipper so I thought it was great! :D

And you are 100% right on Season 3 bubbles! (y)

Though the Finale of Season 4 was great, I picked Season 2 Finale. It had a great battle between evil Francie and Syd, emotional SpyMommy Scene and a great, unexpected Cliffhanger.

I loved season 1 mainly because I loved the last mission how Vaughn and Syd were running from the water, and then syd's mom. :woot:

Iloved season 2 because the fight was so great!!! Then the unexpected two years missing!!! OMG, I almost cried!!! :woot:

Season 3 was okay because Lauren was finally dead and syd got back together with Vaughan. The last part was kind of obvious, cuz didn't we all suspect Jack was hiding something all along. :asleep:

I NEVER GOT TO SEE THE SEASON 4 ENDING!!! I'M GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!! (Don't hate me but I didn't watch most of season 4 and now I'm regreting it :( (n)

I liked each finale for different reasons.

Season One- I liked the fact that SpyMommy made her entrance, kind of cheesy end but hey gave you something to look forward to. Also I was mourning the "loss" of Vaughn. :lol:

Season Two-Jawdropping to the end. Especially at the part when the ice-cream and Francie. I was on the edge of my seat, just waiting for Sydney to find out about the double. Then the You've Been Missing For Almost Two Years, wow. One of the most shocking lines ever. Then we see that stupid wedding ring. :hmm:

Season Three-I liked it. Even though the masks were cheesy I actually thought it was Sydney at first. :lol: I did enjoy the scene when Vaughn went psyco and tortured Lauren, broke out of the hospital to go shoot Lauren. heh heh. What can beat that? Cliffhanger? Not too much of a surprise. Jack has a big closet with too many skeletons.

Season Four-Intresting. The whole Night Of the Living Dead is a little hard to believe, but it was acceptable. (I'm easily amused) I kind of figured Nadia was doomed after she was separated. Predictable. Then the engagement scene. Very cute. But the ending is what got me, "For starters, my name isn't Michael Vaughn" *crash* The crash is what made me jump. :lol: I think that that line is a tie with the Two Years line for most shocking. :D

Season Three for me - Lauren :puke: finally dies :confetti: when Vaughn shoots her to save Sydney, and he and Syd finally get back together!

:syd1: :vaughn1: :2love:

Back