Favorite Quote

hey ya'll i don't know if there a thread like this but o well im making a new one! :D post your favorite quote here and tell us why you like it!

MINE: I'm going to say something. it may be obvisious to you or seem presumptuos. Either way I got to say it. This isn't working. I've been thinking about this for awhile. I don't know what the hell to do."
Syd- "What"
Vaughn- "I think you know what"
Syd- "I need you to tell me."
Vaughn- "Need me to tell you what. That when your on operations I can't sleep at night. That when were in debrief I have to force my self to remember what the hell we're supposed to be doing when all I want to do is kiss you."
Syd- "Sometimes it is hard to remember what we we're supposed to be talking about."
Vaughn-"That's what I'm talking about and it drives me crazy everday. People would kill us if we were seen together. Sd-6 and slone are the very people that brought you into my life. What kind of a sick joke is that?"
Syd-" Are you thinking that we shouldn't be working together."
Vaughn-"That's what I was thinking, but then I realized that we're great together. And the more we together the sooner sd-6 gets destoyed."
Syd-"So what are you suggesting?"
(Weiss Enters)
Weiss- "What is this the flirting corner?"
Vaughn-"We're talking."(awwwwww! s/v 4 eva!)

and

weiss on ice!~weiss

and

i've lost my keys, where are they? thats a metaphor-marshall!! hehe i LOVE marshall!

I cant really rember a quote that I really liked, but a good one from the last episode was when Dixion was talking to sydney. They were talking about Francie and Sydneys orders were not to kill her. Then Dixion said that she had killed his wife then he said

"I want the b**** dead"

I just thought that that was pretty good.

I couldnt think of my faovurite quotes, but these are my favourite Weiss quotes

Weiss: Okay, whenever you want to have that talk...
Vaughn: What talk?
Weiss: About the cologne or whatever the hell you're wearing.
Vaughn: I'm not wearing cologne.
Weiss: Well, something's going on. No man naturally smells as good as you do right now.

Weiss: Do you know how spoiled you are? You know, a drawer! I wish I had a girlfriend to say "Hey, do you want a drawer?"
Vaughn: I'll give you a drawer at my place.
Weiss: I don't want a drawer at your place.

Weiss: If we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, I'm not giving you a drawer.

'Weiss: Hey, guys... I just talked to base, we did it. We kicked their asses.
(Sydney and Vaughn keep kissing.)
Hey... guys, did you hear what I said? Asses... kicked. '

Back