• Vaughn's dream of the kiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the "I don't want to lose you twice" moment at the airport

• the ambulance's scene in Syd's dream

• the "gimme a break I can do what I want" real kiss' scene

• none of the above (please give your own choice)

• NONE. S/V moments make me wanna puke !!

• Total voters

<maya>

J.J's Muse
so, what moment moved, thrilled, pleased you the most in season 3 ? and i'm sure that it's just "so far" cos' we're gonna have some more and they're gonna be mmmm ... ;) ^_^

i picked the airport scene cause it was so sweet, but i almost picked the "gimme a break I can do what I want" real kiss' scene but i didnt because syd was so enbarrased afterwards

hmn well i don't know if this is my favorite moment but it definitely was a very powerful moment....

the "it all comes down to faith" one....

but then again so was vaughn's "it almost killed me"

Okay, sorry for posting this here, but I don't know where else, so this is my question: Does anyone know where (what website) I can go to, to read the most recent episode transcripts for ALIAS????????? :angelic:

I voted for the I don't wanna lose you twice moment. I did because In that moment syd and the audience knew in a way Vaughn saying that meant he still loved her. Now if we could just get rid of Lauren I would be very happy.

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!! I picked the airport scene, it was just heart melting, i felt like a pool of jello... lol :lol:
it was just SO sweet! i'd die if someone said something that romantic to me :lovers: :syd4: :throb: :vaughn1: :cloud9:

I chose the airport scene, it was so sweet, you know what would have made it better, if they had kissed :D
But i alos like Vaughns, i was so in love with you speech! Any S/V moment is great! (y)

i picked the what it comes down to is faith moment. it was powerful and a lot of emotions were stirring inside me, just like they seemed to do in syd. u could see her pain and u could see his pain too!
i wanted to pick the airport scene, but since i only read about it and never actually saw it, i chose faith.

None of the above. I vote for Jack and Irina's chat in Succession. It's the little things, you know?

I LOVED it when Syd yelled at him in the two... that just... :D He completely deserved it.

I also loved the hug scene...

And Manu, it's S/V moments. ;)

*Hey,*

I voted for the "I don't want to lose you twice" moment. It shows that Vaughn (even though he's married to Lauren) still has feelings for Syd and that he can't bear to lose her twice. :rolleyes:

*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
:angel2:

Back