Fav S+V moment

What was your favorite Sydney+Vaughn Moment?

• 1. The kiss in Phase 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 1st date

• 3. You have an oven we can reheat

• 4.Skating together

• 5. Feeding eachother ice cream

• 6. The watch

• 7. In quarentine together

• Total voters
cool idea for a poll.
i voted for first date - cos The getaway is mt fave episode!!! :smiley:

you might wanna add - the train station scene cos its awesome too!! and the observatory - "i would really like that " speech!!!! and when they did it to Coldpay.....

.....oooh soo many - gush!! :blush: :blush:

i love em all!!!!! The Getaway - it isn't even thet date i love it's when Vaughn asks her!!! and shes in all purple hair and stuff.....its really cute!!!!.. but my other faves are the train station and the observatory. :smiley:

the kiss was ruined for me by my tv station putting it in the episode guide!!!!! dickheads - so it was spoilt!!!!!!! :(

It was a tossup between the ice cream and them i quarantine together. But I picked the ice ceam. :smiley: But the pier scene where she threw her beeper in the Pacific was a great scene too! And yeah, I agree with Jems... the train station scene was also great.

AHH! Too many favorite scenes!

gosh i love all of them!!! lol the blue shirt "oven" moment was sooooooo cute, and so was the phase one kiss and the first date, and when they're skating together and feeding each other ice cream and the"set your heart by this watch" thing, and yeh when they're in quarentine........... gosh i wish there was an option for all of them!!

OMG! Ok I love, love, love, love ALL Sydney Vaughn moments-personally I voted for the 1st date cause come on you gotta love the scene!! I also loved the episode "Broken" in the 1st season-its the one with the pier and the beeper in the pacific and when Vaughn just had a fight w/ Alice and Sydneys like "did u just have a fight w/ ur wife?" and hes like "Im not married u thought i was married this whole time!!" u guys should watch it !!

The oven one hehe that was sooooo cute!! :P :D

I dont really know the others... havent been watching Alias for long.. the first episode i ever watched was the "what was wrong with the black one" when syd was on the plane.. dont know wat that one is called..?

They're all great moments!!!!

Couldn't vote because i couldn't decide which one. But my favs have to be Phase One kiss (FYI: Best TV moments of 2003 voted it # 18/20 and called it the "kiss heard round the world.) and the skating.

ok i love them all
the watch is in my sig so i definatly love that one
i loved the skating
but i had to pick the kiss in phase 1 - its definaly my fav eppy (or one of them anyway ;) )

i voted for them in quarentine together because when she wakes up he's watching her and i've always remember a quote from dawson's creek that says you knows someone loves somebody when they are content to watch them sleeping. it's a special moment :love:

Back