First

Title: First
Time: Towards middle of Season 3
Rating: PG/PG-13
Author: Me
Disclaimer: I dont own these characters... (You know the drill)
Lyrics: First by Lindsay Lohan (Even though I dont like her much :Ph34r: )

This is my first time doing a Romance Fic. -Gulp-

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>“Don't wanna be like
Every other girl in the world
Like every other one who wants you
Cause when I see you, something inside me burns
And then I realize, I wanna come first
I wanna come first

You look at me and I just die
It's like heaven arriving in my mind
And I can't believe all this jealousy
I used to be a girl who could let a guy breathe”
</span>

Lauren made sure that she plastered right up against Vaughn’s body. She had just walked into the room and Lauren wanted to make sure that she knew that Vaughn was off limits.

‘Off limits to anyone that isn’t blonde, cute, and British’ Lauren thought to herself

She smirked slightly and started whispering into his ear. Sydney was looking straight at them. Lauren could see every emotion etched on her face. Sadness, loneliness, regret, blah blah blah. Sydney didn’t deserve him; she never had.

“Lauren, could you stop twisting my hair? It’s getting on my nerves” Vaughn quietly ordered

But Sydney had heard. A smile appeared on her face and she happily walked away knowing that Vaughn had just snapped at Lauren.

‘What? Does she think that he’s going to give me up just because I messed with his hair? Get over yourself Sydney’

“But honey….” Lauren started

“Lauren. No.” he sounded a little more irritated this time.

With a flip of her blonde hair Lauren strode off towards the restroom, pushed the door open with more force than usual, and glanced at herself in the mirror.

‘What guy wouldn’t want me? I mean look at me’

The mirrors were slightly dusty in some spots which seemed to make Lauren even madder. “The Covenant has much nicer restrooms than this.” she mumbled “You’d think the CIA could clean up more”

As she stepped out the sight she saw made every emotion in her body boil. Sydney was talking to Vaughn and they both seemed to be laughing.

‘At what? A joke? A joke about me?!?!'

“Why hello Sydney” Lauren greeted with the fakest and biggest smile she had ever been able to muster up

“Hey” Sydney said back not as enthused as Lauren had been

“If you don’t mind I have to talk to Vaughn. You know…. husband and wife problems”. Lauren smiled again and took Vaughn’s hand in hers.

“No. Actually I dont” Sydney snapped. Lauren could see the emotions boiling up inside her again

“See you”. Lauren tugged on Vaughn’s arm, not even letting him bid Sydney goodbye.

‘No way is she going to get him’

You know what they say. All in a day’s work…..

TBC?

I love this! Please add me to your PM list! I want to see how this turns out!

I loved the part where she talks about the Convenants bathrooms. :laughbounce:

Short Update. Lyrics by AquaLung

Sydney tossed her cell phone onto a nearby working desk and gritted her teeth. Just then Weiss had entered the Rotunda and made his way over to her.

“You do know that you probably just broke your cell phone” he pointed out

“I don’t care” Sydney replied with an edge to her voice

“Lauren, right?” Weiss asked her

She sat down on the nearest chair and slumped as much as she could without becoming uncomfortable. “Yep. I can’t stand her”

“Who can?”

Sydney chuckled at this and her face brightened up.

“Glad to have made you happy Ms. Bristow”

----

Vaughn’s POV

God damnit. God damnit. Why did I marry her?

She never lets Sydney and I talk. There’s so much I want to tell her. I want to apologize; tell her it wasn’t my choice; tell her I’d marry her any day over that cow. But she just can’t give it up can she?

Lauren’s too possessive. She’s become to jealous since Sydney came back. I guess I can emphasize with her but not much. She can clearly see that I’m a lot happier with Sydney than I am with her.

At least I think she can

What’ll she do to keep me? She wouldn’t hurt her would she? She wouldn’t dare….

Then again this is Lauren Reed I’m thinking about

----

Lauren’s POV

Oh she thinks she’s so clever. Thinks she’s so smart does she? Well I’ll show her who the cunning one is. I’ll strike when she least expects it. No way is she taking Vaughn from me. No way

----

Flashback

I never understood before
I never knew what love was for
My heart was broke, my head was sore
What a feeling

People were being evacuated all around them. All of them confused and daze but neither cared. Their lips touched gently and then the kiss broke out into a passionate one. Emotions flared and twirled around both of them.

Tied up in ancient history
I didn’t believe in destiny
I look up you're standing next to me
What a feeling

The broke away and Sydney stared into his eyes. She had just brought down Sd-6 and all she cared about him. Being with him, kissing him, holding him, even just being near him. All she wanted was him.

Him

Was she crazy or something?

No. Just in love.

What a feeling in my soul
Love burns brighter than sunshine
Brighter than sunshine
Let the rain fall, I don't care
I'm yours and suddenly you're mine
Suddenly you're mine
And it's brighter than sunshine

I never saw it happening
I'd given up and given in
I just couldn't take the hurt again
What a feeling

I didn't have the strength to fight
Suddenly you seemed so right
Me and you
What a feeling

What a feeling in my soul
Love burns brighter than sunshine
It's brighter than sunshine
Let the rain fall, I don't care
I'm yours and suddenly you're mine
Suddenly you're mine

Brighter than sunshine….

-----

EEEEEEEEP!

:woot:

Cai needs a PM when you update, Lemon... Wait. *scrolls up* Cat. :lol: Forget I ever called you Lemon... :whistle:

Anyway. DUDE! I love the way you write... It's amazing in the way that you're able to incorporate humour into the situation too, especially through the bits that are in Lauren's point of view... For example, from the first chapter... (Hehe I love this)

With a flip of her blonde hair Lauren strode off towards the restroom, pushed the door open with more force than usual, and glanced at herself in the mirror.
‘What guy wouldn’t want me? I mean look at me’

:laughbounce:

DUDE! Too funny for us readers! :lol:

*pats Lauren on the head* You keep believing that, sweetie... So oblivious to her eyebrows :rolleyes: They're like... INFESTATIONS! And yet she doesn't notice them. They're enough to scare anyone away...

:angelic:

But I also love (as humorous as the ones that are in Lauren's pov) the parts where it's from Sydney's and Vaughn's point of views... Haha and how Vaughn refers to his own wife as a cow!

:sideroll:

Anyway, I need to be tottling off to bed now... PM pleaseys? I love this ficccc!!!

*hops around in circles*

It's cheered me up! :D

Cai
x

Thanks for the comments you guys. I might update later today. I'm writing the next chapter as we speak ^_^

PM List
Syd26
supergirl14
alias=mylife26
secretagent03
luckylass
spy_girl2
Cai

I've been bored all day so the only thing I can really do is write and update. Here it is. Lyrics By Butterfly Boucher (Another White Dash)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Oh I am young but I have aged
Waited long to seize the day
All things said and plenty done
Oh I am young but I have a past
Traveled far to find the start
Yes I am scared and I've been burnt
But life is short
</span>

A tear rolled down Sydney’s cheek as the memory flooded back to her. He had loved her so much back then. What had happened?

“We need you in the briefing room, Syd”, Dixon told her as he walked past. He didn’t notice the tears slowly making there way down her face. She wiped away everything and made sure her face wasn’t red before following Dixon.

She took a seat as far away from Lauren and Vaughn as she could. This landed her in the middle of Weiss and her father.

Dixon stood up, cleared his throat, and began. “Over the last couple of days Mr.Sark has been spotted gathering with Covenant officials. Some of them are high up in the Covenant while others are field agents.”

He clicked a button and a screen emerged with a picture of what looked like a nightclub. “Intel gathered has indicated that they will be meeting tonight at this nightclub in Germany. Sydney and Vaughn will be there posing as a married couple and Weiss and Lauren will be a few blocks down on Comms monitoring everything. Sydney and Vaughn, Marshall will need to see you for a Tech briefing.”

Both of them nodded their heads and set off towards Marshall’s lab. Sydney didn’t appear to be happy with the arrangements but Vaughn was smiling just barely.

------

“Lauren! Lauren!”

Weiss was gasping for breath as Lauren’s stride came to a complete stop. She crossed her arms over her stomach and asked, “What?”

“How far away are we going to be? Didn’t catch it” Weiss asked

“A few blocks” she snarled and started walking away but Weiss caught her arm.

“Excuse me!” she yelled and yanked her arm out of his grasp. “Don’t touch me!”

“Listen. I know you’re mad that Vaughn and Sydney are going on the Op together but you better not let this affect you. ‘Cause I’d rather not die tonight because of some stupid mistake. I especially don’t want to die with you!”

“I won’t let it affect me thank you very much”

“You’re welcome” Weiss mumbled

------

“We’ve got a visual on Sark” Sydney said into her comm.

“Proceed. Be careful you guys” Weiss responded

Sydney put her hand on Vaughn’s shoulder and laughed loudly. “Oh John you’re so funny!”

“Well Regina it’s you that helps me to find my humorous side” Vaughn replied

“Oh John!”

As they got closer to Sark and his colleagues they tried not to be as loud. But Sark had failed to spot them so they continued to get closer.

“Do you think this will work?” one of the men asked. He was big and bulky. Definitely not someone you wanted to bump into in a dark alley.

“Of course it will” Sark answered in his always c***y British accent. He seemed more confident than ever.

“Fine then. It is a deal” another one of the men sitting next to Sark said. He got up, shook his hand, and walked out of the nightclub with the rest of the men proceeding behind him.

----

Bang!

Almost automatically Weiss ducked in the van and then quickly got back up, clearly embarrassed. Was it his fault his reflexes had kicked in?

Lauren snorted. “Oh get up”

He frowned and then said “I’ll go see what it was”

“Fine”

As soon as Weiss had left Lauren slipped on a different headset and made sure it was on. “Sark?”

“What?” a man’s voice replied

“The other team member is gone. It worked.” Lauren could sense that Sark was smiling. She knew him to well.

“Good. Where are Sydney and Vaughn?”

“Hold on”

She clicked the other comm. on and spoke into it. “Vaughn? Position?”

“We’re close to Sark. We can see him walking out right now. We’re going to try and grab him.”

“Ok”

Once more she clicked the other comm. on

“They’re going to try and grab you”

“And?”

“Let them”

------

awwww poor weiss at least he keeps his reflects up! lol
stupid lauren!!
wat her and sark up to???? *ponders*
great updates!!!!
sry i didnt review earlier
stupid lauren gettin in syd and vaughns way!!!!!
hehehe he had a smile when he found out him and syd were posing as a married couple!!!! aaahhh the way it should be! lol
thnx for the pm!

Back