Fix This

Okay people here's the thing, the finally last night really hurt - really! So now I'd like to make a proposal to everyone on the forum. I think that we should get an internet petition going to get the producers to find a way to "mend" Sydney's heart and fix the whole Vaughn being Married thing. They writers are smart and I think that with enough of support, all hope will not be lost. If you are interested, please email me at vartansgrl@optonline.net. I will make a list of email addresses ( no other information will be given out - Girl Scout Honor!). I would really like to do this and hopefully get at least 200 screennames. I really need this to be done as soon as possible - June 9, 2003 will be the deadline so that I have enough time to get this going. I don't think that this is impossible. Once the list is completed, I will forward it to everyone who sent me a response. I really want this to work - please remeber that every name counts!

Afifeh

Okay, even if we did, it'snot like there going to pay any attention to us. And secondly, the show is ABOUT sydney. There not going to make her "heartbrokenly dead" they probably allready have somthing AMAZING to continue with!

Back