Forza 3 (Updated!) New Info! 1/15/2011

Hey guys i want to do a huge community/friends race so if you got forza 3 tell me and once i got enough people ill let you know when we will do it!

List of Racers:

1. Cherry man 1

2. Lums117

3. tye1111

4. LORD FUZZ 77

5. Lava Lamp Joe (maybe)

6. Empty

7. Empty

8. Empty

I will update this while i get messages from friends on my friends list and if you have a friend who has forza and wants to race tell me so i can add them!

i have forza
<

Fine then allow me to rephrase

Ahem. I am displeased with the fact that none of you own NFS Hot Pursuit because I would thoroughly enjoy playing a round with my fellow DM members.

Now why that may appear as to add more to the topic I also sound like a prick and a tool. Sooooooooooooo I would much rather leave comments like the one above which is fun and entertaining then look like a prick who cant hold a conversation and makes dead end statements.

Alrighty then Looks like we got enough! ill try and get this orgnized with tracks and what not tomarrow also I want some tracks to race on if anyone has any ideas for tracks put them here PLEASE!

Well the game would come ith 2 disks one disck has the gamne the other had bonus tracks in it and its a realistic racing simluator with real cars from arround the world from Alfa Romero to Zonda the tracks are very detailed to just about a t so in HD this looks amazing

Back