...Found

Coffee Ice Cream

Procrastinating Updater
Title: ...Found
Author: me! ;)
Setting: This story is set after ...Lost ends, about uhhh... 5 years later? Sure. 5 years later (I know it seems like I really like the #5... lool) And, if you haven't read ...Lost, then it's set from where it starts... to know more, you might want to read ...Lost, or you can just start with this one... I don't mind either way... :smiley: Obviously... ;)
Disclaimer: I do not own Bad Robot, Alias, any of the Alias cast &/or crew, J.J Abrams (otherwise Alias would be airing in the fall... :lol: ) or J.J's new series... 'Lost' (this is in no way based on this series... I just realized now... that this story and his series have the same name... ^_^ (yes, I kept this from the original ...Lost story... :smiley: )
Other Info: Uhm... people are bascially the same age and everything as in the real show... nothing different really...
A/N: haha... sorry... here is more of my writing... I have to tell you guys this though... this is an S/V story all in all... and it **may** have a bit of Sarkney... (still)... you'll see what I mean later... ;)

~Prolouge-Part I~
-Sydney's POV-

I sat in the diner watching people buzzing by. Some were waiters and waitresses. Some were crazy mothers pulling their children by. I had been waiting for a while by then. About an hour, maybe. Waiting for the one person I haven't seen for years.

I was married now, and my husband and I had children together. I hope he won't mind. If he does, that's too bad. I'm not changing for him, the man missing in my life for years.

I love the life I live now. And he will just have to accept that.

I looked at the patient floor tiles. They seemed to contradict my mood. I wanted to jump up and down, screaming, dying to know where he was right now. I was so tense, I would have done anything, had those 52 1/4 floor tiles been staring me down. The alternating black and white tiles continued to stare, no matter what I did. I glanced out the window, determined to make the tiles lose their staring contest.

There were tiny white specs falling to the cold ground, occasionly becoming larger. People outside were dressed in fluffy white parkas, with "eskimo boots." The roads outside were covered in thick, watery slush. Every car going by would splash the snow mixture on the sidewalk, sometimes, at the same time splashing a white parka turning it into a grey parka.

The sounds in the diner had now diminished, since I first arrived there, into murmurs of tired babies crying, waitresses' feet whoosing by and the 50's doo-wop music in the background. This place seemed so farmiliar in a way, I couldn't quite place my finger on it though... there was just something about the black Elvis records on the walls and the small light up Christmas trees on the every table.

A while later, the waitress waiting on me, Karen, came by asking if I'd like to order anything. I was polite in telling her 'no', I was waiting for someone. I did, eventually, order a Shirley Temple, though. As soon as it was on my table, the cherries had been vaporized, so to speak. I had an undeniable love for cherries. Sad. I know. The bell at the front door suddenly rang. A man in a dark coat came bustling into the door. He was frustrated with his watch, it seemed. Was that him?

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Okay... besides, stealthy, I dunno who else is on the PM list... so I'll just wait, I'm not sure if all the ...Lost people want to be on this PM List... ;)

PM List:

stealthy

Beat da PM! :woot:
I do it like Scialet and cheat! :P

Muse

Edit I -> I´m on that PM list? :confused: If not PM me please b/c I´m so ... lost now ( :lol: that joke never drains out!) :smiley:
I´m really confused right now :blink: , but I like your style of writing! (y)
I guess the problem-with-the-watch-guy is ... hmmm .... who could that be? Who do I "know" who has a broken watch? :rolleyes:
*pling* I know it ... hmmm ... Vaughn!?! :thinking:

Edit II -> No problem twinny. You know I love you. You scary crazy little thing! :lol:

Yeah thanks twinny ur so nice with me :P

erika: i'm gonna read lost before...lol

EDIT -> aww...u know i luv ya too scary twin! :blush:

Yeah, I love Erica's writing style too
its like they first chapter startes out confusing and by the end everything makes sense & falls into place
I hate to sound corney but its like a flower opening up in the springtime

German Muse said:
Beat da PM!  :woot:
I do it like Scialet and cheat!  :P

Muse

Edit I -> I´m on that PM list?  :confused:  If not PM me please b/c I´m so ... lost now ( :lol: that joke never drains out!)  :smiley:
I´m really confused right now :blink: , but I like your style of writing!  (y)
I guess the problem-with-the-watch-guy is ... hmmm .... who could that be? Who do I "know" who has a broken watch?  :rolleyes:
*pling* I know it ... hmmm ... Vaughn!?!  :thinking:

Edit II -> No problem twinny. You know I love you. You scary crazy little thing!  :lol:
[post="1051276"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe... just one thing... who ever said the man's watch was broken? He could've just been fidgeting with it... ^_^

(Kerry! Kerry! Kerry!)

Autumn Sky said:
Hehe... just one thing... who ever said the man's watch was broken? He could've just been fidgeting with it...  ^_^

(Kerry! Kerry! Kerry!)
[post="1051298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ohh ...kay! :blink:
Now i´m even ... loster than before! :lol:
Nice! :rolleyes:

Muse

Edit -> KERRY! KERRY! Too! Not that I have a vote or something! :(

German Muse said:
Ohh ...kay!  :blink:
Now i´m even ... loster than before!  :lol:
Nice!  :rolleyes:

Muse

Edit -> KERRY! KERRY! Too! Not that I have a vote or something!  :(
[post="1051302"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha, yea... GO KERRY!!! (ehhem... katy... :smiley: )... Unfortunutely, the votes are in favor of Bush, 269 to 242... but the votes are growing for Kerry! :smiley: HEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... I hope Kerry wins...

Haha, I'm guessing you want to be on the PM List here too?

great...pm me please

Of course! :smiley:

Sure... ;)

please add me to your PM list

I sure will... :smiley:

Here's the current PM List:

PM List:

cute_as_candy
stealthy
sexcivaughan14
Spirit
syd26
German Muse
Scialet

~Anyone Else? :thinking:

(Kerry! Kerry! Kerry!)

It's because Katy hasn't been on. :P

You forgot to say... "Thank you Katy for Beta'ing!!" :(

I'm so Confuzzled right now. I'm ready for the next chapter! WHERE ARE YOU!? SEND ME A NEW CHAPTER! I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Who is Syd married to? SHE BETTER BE MARRIED TO VAUGHN! And you know how I feel about Sarkney. There better be NO SARKNEY! OR I'LL YELL AND SCREAM AND SING SPICE GIRLS!!!!

GREAT CHAPTER
I LOVED IT
CANT WAIT FOR MORE

Add me to the PM list..

And :eek:fftopic: BUSH WON!!! BUSH WON!!!! KERRY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! In your face! :P :whistle:

cute_as_candy said:
YOU KNOW I LOVE IT!

ha, i'm on the PM list and katy isn't.... :lol:

:Ph34r:

:angelnot:
[post="1052592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha, well I had to keep the tradition going and Katy first off, LOVES Bush *scowls at her* AND she hasn't said anything on here yet... :angry: So, you get your top spot... lool... :P

(Just because Kerry didn't win the election doesn't make Bush any better... in my eyes, it makes him worse... this entire year he could have done something other than make up lies about Kerry... or maybe he couldn't... :thinking: Bush is such a Maggie (believe me... this is the worst name EVER to be called... and quite frankly, he does kind of act like Maggie... the worst person on the earth-you would NOT want to meet her...) Go Kerry! Go Kerry! Go Kerry! Businesses aren't people Bush! Iraq isn't part of the US, Bush! How many allies do we have now, Bush? Uh... 1? Hmm... that's right, now I remember why we only have one... you scared the rest of them away! That's right, silly me... :P )

secret_agent_angel said:
can i get a pm?

(Also i agree with those saying they hate Bush.)
[post="1053271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes you can get a PM... and just to let everyone know... even though I hate Bush ever so much, I can garuntee there won't be any mention of him in this story... ;)

PM List:

cute_as_candy
stealthy
sexcivaughan14
Spirit
syd26
German Muse
Scialet
krzykty57789
secret_agent_angel

~Anyone Else? :thinking: