French newbie

Hi everyone

I'm French, i live in Paris, in 3 weeks it will be the end of Season 2 on French tv, and i'm already getting depressed...

I completely worship Irina Derevko and adore Lena Olin (but this was before Alias)

Any question, just ask ;)

My favourite smiley is this one usually :devil: i use it at any occasion, doesn't mean i'm angry, don't worry

"Bonjour", welcome to our forum. Paris? You are so lucky! I love Toronto but, come one, Paris! I'm half French and have never been to France but would love to go some day. I love history and art and Paris is both and more! Well, welcome to the gang!

:cool: Message from a Toronto Cracker :cool:

Salut et bienvenue, tu serais pas sur un autre forum sur Alias par hasard ??? Alias Meeting Room ?!

Je suis Sophix là-bas. Bisous :hi:

PARIS... PARIS... OMG ur soooo lucky!!!!! i in melbourne australia!!! and for the record i LOVE lena olin too!!! she is soooo kool!!! and oh yea mi french teacher told me that this would come in handy 1 daii... here it goes... BONJOUR, JE MAPPELLE JESSICA, QUEL AGE TRIEZE (13) JE HABITE MELBOURE, AUSTRLIA... that was awful ong i suk at this
anyway WELCOM
JESS
LOL

Why everybody tell me i'm lucky?

Ok i live in the most beautiful city in the world, ok, everything happens there but you sem to forget that Paris is full of...French LOL

Thanks Jess and concerning your French, well, comme and see us on the French speaking thread ;)

Bonjour! (i don't know the french word for welcome :blush: sorry!). J'mappelle Jennifer. J'ai quatorze ans. Et toi? Je suis de Los Angeles....(< nearby L.A. i dont want to give out my city ;))

So, thats my best attempt at french...i'm in Français I, so I havent been in french too long. Welcome to AA!

Thanks Jennifer and your French is not bad at all for a beginner ;)

My name is kept secret :devil: and i'm 30 in exactly 2 months (December 23rd).Maybe it's my age i should hide :blink:

Welcome is Bienvenue if that helps you ;)

WELL RUB IT IN Y DONT YA!!! "i no i live in the most beuatiful place and eveything happens here!"
lol
jess
(IM JESS AND IM 13.... I MITE B TOO YOUNG TO TALK TO U THO.....jokes)
:smiley:

Avalon_Derevko said:
Thanks Jennifer and your French is not bad at all for a beginner ;)

My name is kept secret :devil: and i'm 30 in exactly 2 months (December 23rd).Maybe it's my age i should hide :blink:

Welcome is Bienvenue if that helps you ;)
thanks! and yes, bienvenue does help :D

Back