French newbie

NO YA NOT IT WAZA JOKE!!!!! LOL JESS ID BE GLAD TO TALK TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!I LOVE YA PIC OF IRINA TOO! (like mine?) have fun here!!!!!!!!!

Bienvenue Avalon Derevko, je suis egalement francaise et je vis aussi à paris et je suis aussi sur alias meeting room en france, bref que de points communs ..... Alors comme je suis toute nouvelle je te souhaite une tres bonne venue !!!

Bonjour! Je m'apelle Erin. Il est sept heures moins vingt quatre. Je suis de americaine. Ca va? Tre bien for moi! Et toi? Salut!

lol I know I suck. I just wanted to say welcome. How'd I do? I'm 13 and I'm taking french one. Your sooo lucky to live there! I'm visiting Montreal this summer for a few weeks, and then in three years I'm going to Paris for the summer. your so lucky u actually get to LIVE there! Have u meat Johnny Depp? Omg that man is GORGEOUS! and he lives there! Well, I look forward to seeing you around the board. And if you would be so kind, could you please correct my French up there? I need all the help I can get! lol Thanks, Erin

P.S. Where's the French board? lol I cant find it.... if someone could post a link...thanks :blush:

babyhalo19 said:
Bonjour! Je m'apelle Erin. Il est sept heures moins vingt quatre. Je suis de americaine.  Ca va? Tre bien for moi! Et toi? Salut!
Bonjour je m'appelle Erin.Il est sept heures moins vingt quatre (24).Je suis américaine.Comment ca va?Très bien.Et toi? Salut
Not bad for a 1st year you see ;)

For the link, Sophie's got it in her sign, check out ;)

@ kangoo: je savais bien qu'on se connaissait, le monde du Net est tellement petit :lol:

Thanks everybody for your welcomes :smiley:

NEVA NOW Y WOULD I WASTE MI PRECIOUS TIME BEING JESLOUS OF ur SIGNATURE SO U COULD RUB IT IN MI FACE **BLAAAA** ok ok yes ur sid avalon i love it!

jess
butt it doesnt mean... ohh u no! :smiley:

yea i new that and we had a test 2dae and we had to do somethink about wen did sopmethink come a suburb and i only remebad that b/c it was 1972 (jg was born :lol:
ok avalon i will put it bak :lol
jess
:lol: anythink 4 u :lol:

Back