*FS-5*

this looks very interesting! i like already... :smiley: poor Vaughn.. what's happened to him..? (n)
please can i get a PM when you update?

This is such a fantastic idea! I so agree with the AN at the beginning, those stupid people have put us through a lot!!! So i am you're loyal fan through fs-5 add me to the pm list!!!!!!

(wow i feel liberated now!!)

PM LIST:

Shotput25ash
krzykty57789
Sapphire
vaughnshoney
Nancy O
Alias101Freak
texasalias2004
mountaineer_girl
littlemissliketofight
agentmoose
sydney_alias_vaughn
sexcivaughn14
KAliasGirl
Jadeygirl
PoketRockets11
Vaughnlover15
mightylittleone
Prediction 47
wiseman
WindyStar47
SYD96
gucci_94
Alwazabrat
vaughnsgurl4lf
alias#1
i love vaughny
Lemon-Krumpitz
Phoenixwannabe
SydVaughn1001
stealthy
SydneyVaughn47
smartgirl2004
freckles3706
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
jb288
Lovygirl

mariam
sarkattack
invisible
Alias_Day
luckylass
BrownEyedGirl
superspy
syd26

"Stories are for joining the past to the future. Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember except the story." ~ Mr. Tim O'Brien

~Part 2~

It was dead silent. So silent you could hear your own heartbeat through the darkness. It could cause paranoia. And as he stared into the utter black air he couldn’t help but wonder if there was a phobia for silence.

The darkness was now what he feared the most, because he was so unaware of his surroundings that he wasn’t sure if he was still alive or not. It wouldn’t surprise him if he were dead. Eric told him after his own near death experience that there was just darkness, nothing else. Nothing to look forward too, no peace; something he was desperate for.

His ear picks up a faint noise from outside the door, and a few seconds later a sliver of light enters the room. The man on the other end slowly opens up; as if he’s scared a dangerous creature will pop out of no where and chew the hell out of him.

He still feels confused, which he knew was probably normal. He most definitely had a sever concussion; it came with all the symptoms, the nausea, blurred vision, confusion, headaches.

They told him the darkness would help his headaches. That the silence would calm him. But in truth it scared him. He wanted Sydney, and although he would never want her in harms way, he wished she were there with him, holding him, running her still shaken hands through his hair and telling him it would be alright even if she didn’t believe it herself as she kissed his wounds and tried to suck the pain away from him.

He’d forgotten all about the man near the door until he was spoken too.

“Mr. Boche would like to see you, if you’re up to it.” The man had a berretta hanging in his shoulder holster, which meant he was most likely a guard. But even from across the room Michael could hear a slight sympathetic tinge in his voice.

Michael ran his finger over his dry lips and struggled to sit up, something he hadn’t done in days. Upon his pained face the guard entered the room and made his way toward the bed.

“Let me help you.” He says as he helps Vaughn sit up in bed.

He doesn’t understand why a stranger is helping him, especially seeing as he was most likely just a guard.

“My name is Lucas Christophe. I work with Curtis. I’ve heard quite a lot about you and your involvement with Freedom Section- 5.”

Oh god.

Freedom Section-5 was an organization that was founded in the early 1970’s but Jerome Boche, the father of Curtis Boche, who took his seat as the founder after his father was killed in action trying to protect one of their targets. In their world, being a target wasn’t a bad thing. A target to them was someone that was being sought out by the government for malicious purposes only. But they didn’t only protect random ordinary people. Their business was strictly Milo Rambaldi. They weren’t followers, or believers. There were opposites.

Their job was to protect those that were sought out by The Followers, a group that also was involved and first linked to the Russian government. It spread across the world like wild fire. What some didn’t know is that Rambaldi didn’t just talk about Nadia Santos and Sydney Bristow, there were more that were mentioned in various manuscripts, mentioned in ways that would cause them to be looked at as threats, which they really weren’t.

Michael Vaughn wasn’t born with the name, he was actually the son of William Marin. A man that dedicated himself to protecting those that were affected by the false predictions of an ancient prophet. Nadia Santos was his last assignment before he was killed in the line of duty when his son was only the young age of eight. Michael never knew what his father did until he was approached by Jerome when he hit the age of twenty-one.

He was recruited to help, just as stubborn and dedicated as his father; Michael Marin was one of the best FS-5 agents. And when the organization discovered that a young woman in the United States was in trouble due to a ridiculous prophecy, Michael was sent in to do his job. He was more long term and complicated than he imagined.

“How long have I been in here?” Michael asks in a raspy and dry voice.

“Nearly three days. We tried to wake you a few times. We were fearful you had fallen into a coma after your concussion.”

“Do you know why I’m here?”

Lucas was silent as he stood in front of Michael. He was quite a tall man, very fit and muscular, but with a soft and kind face. His hair was black and he had a very finely trimmed goatee. His eyes were in between a shade of blue and green and he wore a pair of slacks and a simple black t-shirt. He seemed like a simple, honest man. Michael could tell there was much he did know, but it wasn’t his place to tell.

“Curtis will answer your questions. Are you able to stand?”

“I guess we’ll find out.” Michael says as he pushes himself off the bed. He grabs the wall for a moment, trying to steady his weak knees.

“Are you alright?”

“How far do I have to walk?” Michael asks.

“Just down the hall.”

Michael gives a nod and stands straight up, his hands fall to his sides and he takes a deep breath before taking a step toward the doorway. Lucas followed behind, giving him directions to the room that is a few doors down.

Curtis Boche is sitting in an office chair behind a very modern glass desk. Across from him sits a cell phone, nothing else around its vicinity.

“Good, you’re up. Please, come in and have a seat. I’m sure you’re still very sore.”

Michael obeys only due to the fact that Boche is right. His muscle ache and stretch as though they’ve never been used before. He falls into the chair across from Curtis as he’s poured a glass of water. Curtis places the glass in front of Michael on the table.

“It’s water.” He clarifies as he takes a seat once again. Lucas sits down in the corner and starts to read a newspaper after propping his feet up on a low coffee table.

“Why did you pull me out?”

“Before we get to that I arranged for a phone call.” Curtis says as his eyes fall to the phone that’s right in front of Vaughn. “You won’t be able to say anything, but I’m sure you’ll find comfort hearing your wife’s voice.”

“She’s not my wife. We’re only engaged.” Michael corrects.

“Right, well then. If you would like to hear your fiancée’s voice, now’s your chance. The call is untraceable, and you she won’t be able to hear you.”

Michael’s eyes stay locked with Curtis’s bright blue orbs for a moment before they fall down to the cell phone. He hesitantly picks it up and flips it open, as soon as he does the number starts to dial. He brings it up to his ear slowly and listens to the ringing.

After a few moments he hears her voice, and uncontrollable tears spring to his eyes. She’s been crying, he can tell. There’s a tinge in her voice.

“Hello?” She asks through a sniffle.

His heart breaks.

“Hello?”

“Sydney…”

“Hello?” Her voice twinges with annoyance.

“I love you.”

click.

Michael tears the phone away from his ear and tries to redial.

“No….” He presses buttons, but they do nothing.

“The call is timed – ten seconds. I’m sorry.” Curtis says.

Michael tries to be smart. He closes the phone and flips it back open, but it doesn’t dial this time.

“Why are you doing this? I want to f***ing talk to her.” Michael says through angry tears.

“It’s the way it has to be I’m afraid. If you want what’s best for Sydney.” Curtis says.

“What are you talking about?” Michael asks.

“A new threat has emerged. A new organization that calls themselves “Prophet Five”. They discovered a new Rambaldi manuscript that has been overlooked for a very long time, even by us. It appears your girl has something to do with it.”

“Rambaldi is full of sh*t, you know that.”

“Yes,” Curtis agrees. “I do, Michael. But they don’t share the same view. This group of five men hang on every word ever written by Milo Rambaldi. The Followers don’t compare to how hard these men push. Three of my men were killed while trying to acquire this manuscript. These aren’t men going after a crazy dream. These are professionals.”

“What does this manuscript say?” Michael asks. It’s making him utterly sick, to know that the workings of Rambaldi were very much still alive and being sought out.

“We aren’t completely sure yet, because we haven’t been able to successfully acquire it for study. But a contact of mine in Lisbon has someone on the inside of their operations. The rumor is it’s about a child this time. Specifically The Chosen One’s. As preposterous as it sounds, you’re fiancée, I fear, is not safe. I hope to god that when I ask my next question the answer is no.”

Michael just sits there.

“Is Sydney Bristow pregnant?”

It takes a moment for him to comprehend the question, but he knows the answer.

“The CIA has protocol for female agents. As long as she works for the agency she’s required to take birth control.”

“I’ll take that as an implied no. Good. It might buy us some time.”

“Time for what?” Michael asks. Lucas drops his newspaper on the coffee table and then leans back against the couch as he watches both men.

“Prophet Five must be destroyed. We have an idea of how deep their connections go. This isn’t a job for amateurs.”

“No way in hell….”

“The fate of the woman you love is in your hands, Mr. Marin. From what I’ve heard about you, you are not one to just stand by and do nothing. I think your case file would show that about your professional relationship with her.”

“I can’t protect her from across the globe…”

“We have two agents being sent in. Thomas Graves and Rachel Hull. Both are exceptional agents that were trained by me. They’ll be assigned to APO.”

“How do you even know about APO? Who is your contact inside the CIA?” Michael asks with a shake of his head.

Curtis leans back in his chair and stares Michael straight in the eyes.

“Jack Bristow.”

*sits in shock*
Okay...wow
So....that was very infromatical (is that even a word)
Jack Bristow...works for this funky thing to?
Freedom Section-5...Ive gotta admit, thats a pretty kewl name...anyways
So, theyre trying to protect the baby, which supposedly Syd isnt pregnant with...but shes gotta be cuase she wouldnt be sleeping with anyone but Michael...
*sighs*
This is good, and I dont think Im confused yet *smiles*
Thanks for the PM
I loved it!
-Ash

This is sooooo great!! I totally love it!!!! I wish really was the show. I would be hanging on every word!!! AGH!!! I can't wait till the next update!!!! Thanks for the PM!
Lindsay :angelic:

Old friend? Hmm....I wonder who that could be...could it be? No, it couldn't. Can I please get a PM when someone updates this fis pleasey??? Thanks in advanced. :-D

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

i totally :love: this. i love that vaughn is still a good guy. yes, he's a double agent, but the other agency he works for is to protect sydney. i love that spydaddy is involved!!!!

OH MY GOD!!

I can hardly even type right now!!!!!

My fingers have seized up or something!

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back