*FS-5*

Ahhh, that's so evil! What they're gonna do to Syd if Vaughn doesn't agree to kill that dude. :angry: Vaughn should just kick all of their asses. :lol: This fic is getting good. Thanks for the pm and great job on the update! ;)

this is so good!! :jump: this story keeps getting better and better with every new chapter (y) :woot: i love how determined sydney is to get vaughn back even though he lied and how vaughn is willing to do anything even kill (n) to kept sydney safe! now thats love :love: :lovers:!! thanks for the PM :hug: and i can't wait to see what is yet to come! update soon please :D :bounces:

lee :happydance:

oh my gosh, this i ssuch a good fic... i hope that the new season of alias has a similar story line... great job on this you guys, i can actually imagine this being the script for the new season... can i have a pm when you update please... this story is awesome ;) :jump:

That was great ... omg poor Syd her star in the book is still there ... wow she is tottly willing to forgive Vaughn ... wow the Certis guys is mean ... using Vaughns love for Syd against him ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

After reading this chapter I have a few questions:
Is Sydney pregnant?
Will S/V meet soon?
Will we have any Vack scenes?

I can't wait to know!!!!!!!!!!!
This is fantastic, Kristina. Great work.

Thanks for the PM.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! 🤤 That was awesome!!! I would love for the actual season 5 to be like this. I love how Sydney is willing to forgive Vaughn because she loves him. Thanks for the PM. Update soon! ~Karen

that was awesome Kristina. Wonder if Jack will tell Sydney about his involvment in FS-5.

Can't wait till S/V meet again...probably in Spain?"

have a great weekend and please update again real soon.

spy41 said:
~Part 3~
“Sloane no longer runs this office.  He disappeared last night without a word.  The CIA believes that he’s gone rouge once again.”

Ok, I really enjoyed this. I promise, the rest of this review will be glowing, but I do have one question - Assuming you are sticking to canon through the end of S4, wasn't Sloane in custody? If you are planning on explaining that later on, or allowing for some lapses in canon, my apologies.

She flips her phone shut and walks through the security metal detectors.  As she nears the doors she stops.  Her eyes fall onto the memorial wall across the room.  Two flags hang perfectly on the sides of the large glass box incasing the book containing the years that CIA agents were killed in action.  She walks over to the wall, crossing the traffic of people as she comes to stand in front of it.
<snip>
He was either an amazing actor, or everything he shared with her was real. Which ever it was, she was going to fight to find out the truth. But she didn’t want him to become one of those stars. He had lied, she was mad, but when you’re truly in love with a person, good and bad mix and it doesn’t really matter in the end.
This scene evoked some really great visuals. It always seemed cheap to me that we got so little insight into how Vaughn, Weiss, & co actually reacted to Syd's death.

Michael shakes his head objectively.

“Absolutely not, I did not agree to any killing.  I’ll help you find these crazy sons of a b****es.  But I will not kill them in cold blood.”

“Then your fiancée will be dead very soon.  These men don’t believe in proper morals.  If they want her baby, and she’s not pregnant...”

“Don’t you finish that sentence.”
<snip>
Michael Marin had no weakness, not even toward women, he never allowed himself to feel love after his father was killed.  But Michael Vaughn on the other hand; his only weakness was his heart.
[post="1469442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The whole last scene really works for me, and I like how you have set up the alternate persona between Vaughn and Marin. You obviously aren't afraid to write stuff that makes the reader a little squeamish, which I admire. I'm a bit of a wimp about that in my writing sometimes. Oh, and by the way? Marin? Much better name than Michaux. Great Job & looking forward to what comes next.

I really hope that there will no cutting out of babies... that's just not right. Ok? so we agree? No cutting out of babies....

I'm glad that Syd wants to find out the truth about Vaughn... even though he lied to her about who he is

Great update. Can't wait for the next one.

I love that chapter but when I read that they were going to kill syd and steal her baby I felt sick that was so awful. Thanks for the PM can't wait for more.

Back