Garbage thread, please ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/CODE]gosh can you stop dissin our ship. thank you but we're very awake, seeing as syd and vaughn are the tv show, so really, we're seeing what's actually happening. Discriminating against others cos of their ship could get you banned, so just stop it, the bunch of you...
Code:
DID SHE REALLY JUST SAY THAT TO US?   if we could get banned cant they?

lets not argue!! each unto his own opinion. Some people still live in the hope of Syd and Vaughn getting back together, some love Vaughn, some hate Vaughn and obvioulsy think that there is no chance in the world that they will get back together but NOBODY knows because we're not JJ so we can have no clue what he's planning for them!!!!
Also that was kind of harsh what you said about the S/V shippers!! Personally I think we ROCK!! SYD AND VAUGHN FOREVER!!

i said nothing rude about the sarkneys so i don't see what i could get banned for. i'm just saying that its rude to say stuff about ppl's ship.....

uhhm I´m gone for a little while and already it´s back to arguing.
Good job (y)

anyways,
1-Corinne this is a anti vaughn threath. we don´t like him. so we dis S/V a lot. it is commen around here. if you don´t like it don´t come in here. we have the right to diss the ship in here. and yeah you can comment on it but if you´re only complaining and no one seems to care here that you are why are you still complaining. no one ares move on.

2- kiki, lmao :lol:

3-Corinne maybe you didn´t say anything about our ship but you did call us sickminded and gory for thinking up ways to kill of a char we all hate here. like I said you don´t like you don´t come. not because we tell you to but to save yourself the trouble cos we don´t care.

4-Gabs and sorchasark, well said.

5- :D Nat, well you deserve it girl.

6- you know any blue member can accept a new recruit just pm to add them to the list. :welcome: alias1164

Geez. do you people actually have a brain?
Syd/Vaughn
the ship is also about Vaughn. and cos it is and this is a anti vaughn threath you can diss any ship which has vaughn´s name in it.

and you thrreatening to report us. I have one reply to that "get a life!"
I mean seriously we´ve told you a zillion times that if you are offended by this threath don´t enter it. yet you continue to do so. don´t you have anything better to do then to bug us here. go take your threath elsewhere cos I´m so tired and fed up with them.
you want to report us fine do it already and stop threatening. cos we haven´t done anything wrong but if you think so by all means go ahead.

woteva. i reported somewhere else btw, cos someone here said we had our heads stuck up a tv show's ass, and then said we needed to drink coffee and wake up....... blah blah...

[/CODE]cos someone here said we had our heads stuck up a tv show's ass, and then said we needed to drink coffee and wake up....... blah blah
Code:
I WOULD BE I... REMEMBER THE NAME SWEETIE "OZLYGAL"

and i did say sorry for the " head up the arse bit"... the rest im, anit sorry.

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
Got bored... decided to play with photoshop after finishing a new Sarkney wallpaper... and made this. Thought my fellow Vaughn haters might appreciate it. And yes, that is to be taken as a warning for the Vaughn fans who frequent this thread- you won't like it, and I don't really care.

AgentYawnWP.jpg
i don't care. ure own wallpaper. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back