Garbage thread, please ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who arent regualr viewers will get tired of keeping track of Alias's inconsistent schedule which will decrease the amount of viewers. If it airs without breaks then people will get into the habit of watching it weekly which will help ratings and if we want a 5th season then that is very important. I am not gonna lie the wait sucks but we have to think about what can keep alias on air the longest!

ILoveVaughn627 said:
people who arent regualr viewers will get tired of keeping track of Alias's inconsistent schedule which will decrease the amount of viewers. If it airs without breaks then people will get into the habit of watching it weekly which will help ratings and if we want a 5th season then that is very important. I am not gonna lie the wait sucks but we have to think about what can keep alias on air the longest!
yeah i understand that but i also dont think ppl that are only somewhat attached to alias will pay close enough attention to the when the first eppy airs in january. cuz i know if i wasnt obsessed i probly wouldnt know and id miss the premiere. also, the show has lasted 3 seasons with a weird schedule so i think it would be fine for one more.

MVhunny said:
i dont think its that bad...watching all the eps in a row will be awesome!
in a way that'll be nice, but then again we get tortured for the rest of the year. around christmas i'll be losing it. :lol:

tis the season to watch alias. fa la la la la la la la

spy_girl21 said:
MVhunny said:
i dont think its that bad...watching all the eps in a row will be awesome!
in a way that'll be nice, but then again we get tortured for the rest of the year. around christmas i'll be losing it. :lol:

tis the season to watch alias. fa la la la la la la la
haha...i dpnt celebrate christmas...but youll prob be at the tree hanging pics of MV instead of ornaments!

Done, Sabs! :D Let me know if you want anything at all different. :smiley:

post-27-1086220528.gif

I've created this thread to clear out some garbage (useless posting) and, well, off-topic & flaming from other threads in this forum. Some topics have tons of useless posts & it's time they were cleared out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back