Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Sark said:
aliascazUK said:
Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:
(y) :lol:

We'll get a house and it'll be like a sorority... where all the MV/JG/Alias freaks can gather together. We'll go for Starbucks every morning. Go to that ice rink in Burbank where MV has been known to play at twice a week. ;) Oh, and we'll also buy a dog to walk in hopes of bumping into MV and JG. :D Go party hoppin' on Fridays and Saturdays. And Sunday will be devoted to Alias! And so will Monday, cause we'll need to discuss everything that happened on Sunday. :lol: And whenever an Alias star is scheduled to appear anywhere, we'll be there! Yup, yup.

It'll be like a neverending party. ^_^ Cool beans.
haha. I'm so with all you guys. Yay for moving to California!! :D

Azalea said:
Mrs. Sark said:
aliascazUK said:
Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:
(y) :lol:

We'll get a house and it'll be like a sorority... where all the MV/JG/Alias freaks can gather together. We'll go for Starbucks every morning. Go to that ice rink in Burbank where MV has been known to play at twice a week. ;) Oh, and we'll also buy a dog to walk in hopes of bumping into MV and JG. :D Go party hoppin' on Fridays and Saturdays. And Sunday will be devoted to Alias! And so will Monday, cause we'll need to discuss everything that happened on Sunday. :lol: And whenever an Alias star is scheduled to appear anywhere, we'll be there! Yup, yup.

It'll be like a neverending party. ^_^ Cool beans.
I just got a mental picture of a big huge group of girls living in a house right next to MV/JG..We could have "viewing stations" at all the windows with binoculars and telescopes and everything...And everytime we see them, we could punch a button that rings an alarm and alerts everyone, "MAN THE WINDOWS! MAN THE WINDOWS! SIGHTING IN PROGRESS!" :lol: Yeah, wouldn't they love that? Can you say, restraining order?

And I have to say..totallyspies, your avatar is the FUNNIEST THING I've ever seen in my life...:rotflmao: :sideroll: :lol:
:lol: and we can take turns every night trying to break into their house and we can post stations and take papprazzi pics of them and sell them for big bucks :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Ya... i thought it only took 6 month... which would make it approx End of december... end of January at most... it's been more than a year! :thud:

ohhh cooooolll.... will YOU be our temporary, Offical Stalker? :woot:

That's okay, there's going to be lots of us... so someone else will just take your place! :D We'll keep doing that until we run out people... :lol:

ohhh but there will always be generations of JG/MV stalkers that will come after us :Ph34r:

:lol: well said, well said. Spoken like a true I'm emotionally attached to the JG/MV relationship freak :lol:

ok wow had to read 8 pgs from yesterday but back up to speed! Love the pic just got the mag today and was totally making a scene saying I TOLD YOU SO YOU IDIOT! to Parker! hehe sorry see only mandy and lili would find that funny! MANDY I TOLD YOU HE GAVE HER HIS RING! Now you just have to see the pic b/c I saw that from the summer! remember when we went through pics trying to find it? haha but YAY so watching extra and I so want to go to LA! i'm thinking of going for a vacation this summer! I wish i were you guys who live there I would so totally hang out at every starbucks all day just to see them! wow the divorce just finalized! that took a while! but good now MV can propose...don't tell me I was the first person to say it? I don't know but as soon as I read that I thought YES wedding bells are ringing in the background!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back