Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let me see if i get this straight...things heat up off set as well as on set but nothing to magoir happens...then when they came back for the 3rd season taping there friendship united and then they started dating???am i getting ths straight?and what does she mean by heated up??

Charlie said:
Though I am happy for them, I feel really bad for Scott.
Exactly what I'm thinking.

I though JG and SF were the perfectest couple. -_-

As long as they're happy...

same here....the poor guy i mean think what is goin on in his head right now???he got the Divorse papers in the same week AUSA was cancelled..now thats tuff...at least things are looking up for hm and his career

Well I'm just happy for JG and MV!!! i could just scream!!! I did already, but I could do it again. i am sooooooo happy!!! This is the best day ever! (and meny people may think im overreacting, but Im just THAT obsessed.)

omg i am so happy for JG and MV. They make the cutest couple and now we know that it is not a rumor!!! I feel bad for Scott, but there is no point if they led each other on and pretended that it was a perfect marriage so yeah... anyway i am so happy for JG and MV!! YAY!!

OMIGOD!!! when iwas watching ET and they siad JG was dating MV i was soo happy! i wasn't that suprised though cuz in US magazine and PEOPLE they say JG and MV have been spending a lot of time together and MV had even slept over JG's house before this confirmation! not joking! but now i'm glad itz totally official!! :P they make the best couple in the world! to be honest i wanted them to date from the start they are two BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL people and they are soooo cute together! there no words to describe their relationship!!! *SIGH* to me they are the #1 IT couple rite now!!! forget ashton and demi! by the way ashton and demi are such a bad couple itz not even funny! britt and ashton make such a better couple! oops sorry guyz off topic lol anyway go MV AND JG!!!!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Hmm...this will be oh so interesting...

Anyways, I'm glad the rumors aren't floating about anymore, they really deserve more respect than that. Also, I'm happy that they've found something in each other that they could not find in other people. It's a wonderful thing, and my only concern is that this may turn ugly. So I would prefer their relationship to be kept somewhat under the radar and low-profile; we don't want to start a "Mike-niffer."

much luv-
JoJo ;)
</span>

That is so great that they are finally together!!!! :woot: :woot:
They are really made for each other and I wish them all the luck of the world :D :lol: I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!!!!! :D :smiley: :woot: :lol: (y)

Whether they're together or not I'm not really bothered as long as it doesn't affect the show.

Mummy said:
Whether they're together or not I'm not really bothered as long as it doesn't affect the show.

You said it! I don't really bother about the private life of celebs, it only bothers me when they start filtering through this 'new' romance into the show that it bugs me. But I think JJ is better than that.

Congrats to them. They deserve to be happy. As long as it doesn't affect the show, I don't have any problem with it. Best of luck to them and more! Yay, I'm so excited! They make a great couple both on and off screen! :smiley:

does this mean they'll go to the Grammys together????I would thibnk so but you never know??by the way when are the Grammys??
we would assume that they would go together but you never know and hun it's Emmys not Grammys. Grammys is for music. :lol: and the Emmys is on the Sunday before the Alias premier so that's September 21st on... nbc..i think?

things heat up off set as well as on set but nothing to magoir happens...then when they came back for the 3rd season taping there friendship united and then they started dating???am i getting ths straight?and what does she mean by heated up??

yes you have it right. by heated up she means they're dating. :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back