Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy hell are you kidding me kiper??!!

you are a bug and im gonna stomp on you!! STOMP! STOMP!
hehe ok yeah please just stop! its not worth it.

Good grief Kiper, et al, what would you with yourself if they ever did break up?

Just think, with all that extra time you could learn a new language, earn a black belt in martial arts or read all of the great works of literature.

You guys are making me laugh so much my sides hurt.

Stop reacting to this obvious sick obsessive person. Forgive me but it is funny in a warped kinda way.

And it's Kiper/JennFriend/Morin/Alias5182/Hockeyfan/Ivan?person. :lol: Girls get it right.

Cinderella said:
Good grief Kiper, et al, what would you with yourself if they ever did break up?

Just think, with all that extra time you could learn a new language, earn a black belt in martial arts or read all of the great works of literature.
Or you could learn English.. no one can freakin understand you... not that I would want to

Cinderella said:
Or at least learn the English language!!!(Punctuation, spelling, etc....)

Hi Doublepaws!!!!

krzykty57789 said:
Cinderella said:

Or you could learn English.. no one can freakin understand you... not that I would want to
And what exactly is that supposed to mean?

I couldn't agree more Doublepaws.

Jen's movie wraps up very soon.

So I wonder if Kiper will be standing outside Michael's house saying but you two broke up didn't you!! Then scratching his/her head if they haven't!! :D ;)

Ha my funny attempt at humor.

Also another positive thing to look forward to the Emmy Nominations come out on the 15th so let's cross everything for Jen and the rest of the cast!! :smiley:

Dani

Holy mother load!!! Just drop this felgercarb!! E! Online says nothing about this rumor either does any other entertainment program or magazine. And you know if there was a rumor Ted C. would be all over it. So can we all just get back to happy Gartan thoughts, because it's really depressing. And as for them not being together or visiting eachother, hello, it's called a telephone, you know you punch numbers in and talk to the person on the other end. They don't have to visit eachother every weekend to keep in touch. Oy, i'm outta here! Peace out!! ^_^ :D :P ;)

Doublepaws said:
krzykty57789 said:
Cinderella said:

And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
It means, we can't understand it now and even if we could really understand it I wouldn't want to, because all it says are negative things

spy41 said:
Holy mother load!!! Just drop this felgercarb!! E! Online says nothing about this rumor either does any other entertainment program or magazine. And you know if there was a rumor Ted C. would be all over it. So can we all just get back to happy Gartan thoughts, because it's really depressing. And as for them not being together or visiting eachother, hello, it's called a telephone, you know you punch numbers in and talk to the person on the other end. They don't have to visit eachother every weekend to keep in touch. Oy, i'm outta here!
:smiley: Okay, we can do this. Happy Gartan Thoughts!!!

:laughbounce:

Look here Kiper!!

One of the posters on here lives about 4 minutes from Jem's old house.

She saw the moving vans etc.

Yes Jen is living with him!!

I think I have said enough.

Go and live in your pathetic little world where they have broken up you sad sad person.!!

We don't want you here Go Away!!

Danielle :smiley:

krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
Holy mother load!!! Just drop this felgercarb!! E! Online says nothing about this rumor either does any other entertainment program or magazine.  And you know if there was a rumor Ted C. would be all over it.  So can we all just get back to happy Gartan thoughts, because it's really depressing.  And as for them not being together or visiting eachother, hello, it's called a telephone, you know you punch numbers in and talk to the person on the other end.  They don't have to visit eachother every weekend to keep in touch. Oy, i'm outta here!
:smiley: Okay, we can do this. Happy Gartan Thoughts!!!

:laughbounce:
Yes, HAPPY!!! :P So everyone just think happy Gartan thoughts and all this will go away and you'll see how ridiculas these freakin' rumors are. Only 8 months until Elektra come out in theaters!!! Yay! I can't wait to see it!! See happy thoughts!! :D :P ;) Not to hard is it? ;) I'm Irish and i'm happy!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now look at the Dancing Monkies!!! 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒

Hmmmm I was just wondering isn't this Kiper person and all of her other Alias' harrassing? Aren't there laws that protect people from harrassment even over the internet?

Ho right they are living together...you saw the movers...
ho please.

So we have spies on the inside and around LA and you think we are lying! HA! HA! HA!

Those in the know don't post because of people like you, get a life, get off our boards. It isn't worth trying to defend your position because we don't care.

Also there was more then one person that saw them moving stuff.

Please, I beg of you, ignore kiper/moron (deliberate misspelling)! Don't even talk to or about her -- that's EXACTLY what she wants. The only thing that should happen is her being reported to a moderator who'll do something about her.

Doublepaws said:
Hmmmm I was just wondering isn't this Kiper person and all of her other Alias' harrassing? Aren't there laws that protect people from harrassment even over the internet?
I'm pretty confident that there are and you can get in big trouble

Happy thoughts damn it!!! HAPPY!!! No more rumors!!! Just stop talking to Kiper and lets get on with the thread that was founded on the happiness we all share for the couple (Well some most of us)!! Not the bad stuff!! 3 months until Season 3 DVD comes out, whose getting it!!!!??? Now watch the damn monkies!!! See their happy!!! :lol: 🐒 🐒 🐒 🐒

Doublepaws said:
OMG.  Sorry but this thread doesn't need a moderator it needs Dr. Phil
I prefer Oprah. :smiley:

Yeah I'll be getting the season 3 dvds. Commentary and bloopers always rock!

By the way, need I say, I love the Monkeys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back