Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am I am getting the S3 dvd's I pre ordered em.

I can't wait to get them.

I like the dancing monkeys so cute.

Any dancing dolphins or anything like that.

I love dolphins!!

We here in oz have only very recently got Dr Phil. Although I must say I love oprah's show more all the free stuff and the celeb guests she has had on the show!! ;) :P

Dani!!:smiley:

lol. Oprah rules!!! Well i love her, she's so nice, and i like her because i live in chicago, and...well...that's where it's tapped!lol Dancing Monkey's rule!!! 🐒 🐒

:lol: Dr. Phil.

This thread's been kinda slow...THANK GOD....I actually caught up...

Noone here seems to like Kiper :mellow:

I think she's funny. She's my comic relief :smiley:

Is it just me that finds Kiper funny? Alright then... :thinking:

svfan4ever said:
:lol: Dr. Phil.

This thread's been kinda slow...THANK GOD....I actually caught up...

Noone here seems to like Kiper :mellow:

I think she's funny. She's my comic relief :smiley:

Is it just me that finds Kiper funny? Alright then... :thinking:
We don't know anyone by that name. Shhhhh!!! ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

This is the last thing I'm going to say about the rumors and tabloids, then I'm leaving it alone, I swear! ;)

Last week on Access Hollywood, the editor of In Touch Weekly was on, talking about the magazine's story detailing Britney Spears's engagement. Among other things, she said that Kevin Federline had been talking marriage for a while, but that Britney was skittish and unsure after her Las Vegas wedding fiasco. The editor went on to say that Kevin asked Britney to marry him, she told him she needed time to think about it, and then two weeks later, she finally said yes.

It would have been a great scoop if not for the fact that Britney and Kevin gave People an exclusive interview that same week, and revealed that she was the one who proposed to him, not the other way around, and she certainly didn't wait two weeks to give him an answer.

In Touch got caught with their pants down, as virtually everything in their story turned out to be untrue. Of course, this comes as no surprise, considering it was the same magazine that "reported" Jennifer's affair with her 13 Going on 30 director, but has subsequently reported nothing but positive things about JG/MV.

It just goes to show that, like Cinderella said, tabloids have a cycle, and they frequently get things wrong. Very wrong. So wrong that they really shouldn't be trusted, especially when their stories are nothing more than speculation based on the word of unidentified "sources." And really, we can't trust them even when they report positive things about Michael and Jen, because they frequently get those details wrong too.

krzykty57789 said:
rjalias said:
Are you all as excited as I am that Evanesence is going to be in Elektra?  Sigh.....
Dude! That is awesome... They did do a bunch of songs for DareDevil too...
I love them. I still haven't gotten tired of that "Bring me to Life" Song. My friends hate it now though it's "too over-played!" lol :lol: :D :P ;) Ahhhh..i'm such an idiot...i love it. :lol:

A little off topic but....regarding the Season 3 DVD's..has anyone heard what episodes they'll have a commentary for and who will be doing the commentaries?

Doublepaws - Is your friend going to be working on ALias next season?

spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
rjalias said:
Are you all as excited as I am that Evanesence is going to be in Elektra?  Sigh.....
I love them. I still haven't gotten tired of that "Bring me to Life" Song. My friends hate it now though it's "too over-played!" lol :lol: :D :P ;) Ahhhh..i'm such an idiot...i love it. :lol:
I love that song, too... and I'm a sucker for 'My Immortal'... (Plus it's the perfect S3 song)... :lol:

MaryJane said:
A little off topic but....regarding the Season 3 DVD's..has anyone heard what episodes they'll have a commentary for and who will be doing the commentaries?

I know that Regina(TWoP) is doing commentary on The Two.

I think the director of Elektra said that Evanesence represented Elektra and the music was like a theme to her life.

My favorite was My Immortal, I will NEVER get tired of that song!!!

MaryJane said:

I'm thinking obviosuly the premier and finale. Maybe facade. Seeing as thats when everything changes. Don't know. It'll most likely be one of the more popular episodes that the cast and crew loves, and i guess it's all JJ's decision.

spy41 said:
MaryJane said:

I'm thinking obviosuly the premier and finale. Maybe facade. Seeing as thats when everything changes. Don't know. It'll most likely be one of the more popular episodes that the cast and crew loves, and i guess it's all JJ's decision.
I just want them to do one with the whole cast :smiley:

krzykty57789 said:
rjalias said:
Evanescence only did two songs for Daredevil. They were "Bring Me to Life" and "My Immortal."

I remember someone from Star magazine once interviewed Nick Lachey on Newlyweds. NL got so pissed off because the reporter kept asking him invasive questions about his sex life :lol:

It shows what kind of a filthy magazine Star is :hmm:

krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
MaryJane said:

Yeah, like they did with "Almost 30 years"!! Everyone did that epi. It was funny!! :D :P ;) and cute!!

spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
MaryJane said:

Yeah, like they did with "Almost 30 years"!! Everyone did that epi. It was funny!! :D :P ;) and cute!!
I heard that two of the fans of the show are going to do a commentary on the season premiere for the dvd. Did anyone else hear about this or have I completly lost my marbles? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back