Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can vote for Michael for "Mister 2004" and Jennifer for "Miss 2004" on a dutch site. Click here and here.
Stem means vote.
After 24h you can vote for them again. :smiley:

Thanks for the update Jess!

I just have to say I can imagine JG & MV sitting on their respective movie sets on the phone to each other saying "Hi honey, so it looks like we broke up AGAIN! What is that now like the 4th time we have broken up in the year that we have been together?!" and then having a really good laugh about it.

:D Yeah,

MV: We broke up again.
JG: I'm just not into it anymore! :D

It was about time for another rumor anyway. Whatever!

Have a great weekend guys!

Doublepaws said:
Victor is not appearing in NY but in Los Angeles. He'll be appearing in A little Night music at the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion.
hi and thanks a lot for the info, doublepaws about VG. (you're one of my favorite posters on this thread because you seem to know a lot about MV and JG and you seem to really like them a lot as i do. when i read about rumors of them breaking up and i feel like saying something to these negative posters, i always wait for what you have to say and then i feel ok. i believe you. keep it up!)

If anyone is wondering why our favorite couple are not together very much this summer, here's a reason: JG is working her butt off! From Cinema Confidential, Marcus Young, Assistant Stunt Coordinator of Elektra:

Young then takes time out to talk to us about the martial arts in the movie. He describes Rob’s vision for the fighting in this movie as “short and brutal.” As for weapons training, Young says, “There is and we’ve had very limited time, but the actors have done extremely well. Jennifer has come in on her own time and her off time to train with the bo. She also has a sai instructor which she used in the first ‘Daredevil’. They’ll be working on a sai versus a double sword routine.”

Young goes on to compliment JG further:

Regarding Jennifer’s commitment to the film, Young applauds her efforts. “Her determination and her drive and just being a perfectionist has been key to making this whole film run smoothly. [Regarding] the bo training, she’s spent a good time with it but as a perfectionist, she wants a little bit more time. So we’ll give that to her and we know she’ll shine on the day.”

Says (Stunt Coordinator) JJ Marko: “There are a few action stars that have her drive. But I’m in awe. She’s the ultimate professional.”

It isn’t just Jennifer’s role as Sydney on “Alias,” however, that makes Jennifer perfect for an action-intensive movie. “I think her dance background has helped out tremendously,” Young reveals. “She’s very flexible and has a great sense of rhythm and timing. A lot of fight scenes are about rhythm and timing, and so she adapts very well.”

hardworking?? hahahahaha. her work ethic is damn crazy.

man, i was suppose to go down to LA this weekend, but instead i'm going to Lake Tahoe. hope everyone has a good weekend :D i leave in an hour and i'm not packed! :eek:

I just seem to eat lunch and read this thread at the same time Kiper/Morin seems to make appearances. There she is down there lurking.

The owner (s) of this board really needs to talk to thier web host provider and figure this one out. Because while she may be using different computers with different IP's you can still deny and delete the log on name or password.

oh i know, i wish i was going down to LA. we had 2 softball tournaments scheduled this weekend and we had to pick. i'm the only one that voted for LA. but i'll be down there soon, i was suppose to go to college down there.

ok, really, i need to get on the road so i don't catch traffic. hope there's some good mv/jg news! peace-

heres a mag cover i found over at jen-garner.net

cocktail_cover.jpg

theres was no article that came along with it but im sure that it will be up soon

Doublepaws said:
I just seem to eat lunch and read this thread at the same time Kiper/Morin seems to make appearances. There she is down there lurking.

The owner (s) of this board really needs to talk to thier web host provider and figure this one out. Because while she may be using different computers with different IP's you can still deny and delete the log on name or password.
I think many people like Morin, Kiper, etc. think it's ok to post information that is false, continually post information to harass others, and violate board rules by getting multiple names/accounts because they are for the most part anonymous. If they realized how untrue that was, they would stop. Believe it or not, there is an address associated with each and every computer that you use or post from and yes, your real name and physical location can me found using that address. (That is how the police, FBI, etc can find criminals who are conducting their business on the Internet)

Just some interesting info that I thought was worth sharing w/everyone.

I hope this doesn't kill the bandwidth...

Anyways, I found the articles that jEn Jr. found the cover for.

cocktail_interview12.jpg

cocktail_interview14.jpg

cocktail_interview15.jpg

Heh... I would translate but my French sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back