General/Other Help

Sigh, yet another speech assignment that I need help with. I have to invent a product that will help solve a problem in a group of people's life. So we need to target a certain group of people, we get to pick.
So anyone with an idea is very much appreciated! :D

sydney565 said:
Sigh, yet another speech assignment that I need help with.  I have to invent a product that will help solve a problem in a group of people's life.  So we need to target a certain group of people, we get to pick. 
So anyone with an idea is very much appreciated!  :D
[post="1142448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Invent a product that best serve Alias addicts. Maybe a What Would Sydney Do handbook.

hey guys, for film and tv i have to create a film clip but am totally stuck for ideas.
i was just interested to see if you had any ideas or tips.
it would be greatly appreciated :smiley:
thanx haylz

Help appreciated:

I have to paraphrase/simplify the Sonnet XIV from Astrophel and Stella, by Sir Phillip Sidney...

I'm having trouble with these lines:

[2] Upon whose breast a fiercer gripe doth tire
[3] Than did on him who first stole down the fire
[4] While Love on me doth all his quiver spend;

I'm thinking it maybe means the original person is tired, & after that I have no idea. As it is, I'm terrible at poetry...

Its always good to have some shock value, so people will remember it. School is always a good setting for this; something everyone knows happens, yet it isn't talked about, like bullying or something. Just carry your cam around with you for a few days, try to be incognito about it and you are bound to catch some interesting stuff for your expose. Good Luck!

ok, so for my media arts class we are suppose to write about 6 genres in film and come up with 25 different movies in a different genres (1 in each category). What I am having problems with is coming up with the different types of movie genres and a film for each. Also if there is someone out there that knows stuff about 6 different genres or even one is good enough, can you either pm me or post it here.

thanks for the help.

Hope it will help.

Comedy: Legally Blonde

drama: Schindler's List

Action/adventure: Terminator

Thriller: Usual Suspects

Western: Unforgiven

Horror: Dawn of the dead

Historical Films, Documentries, Sci-Fi, War/epic, Silent?

There, 14 genres in total. If you look around and google it, you'll come up wiht more. :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

Help! I need to turn in a paper tomorrow on the main beliefs of the Jehova's Witnesses. If anyone could help, that would be great!!!

Ooo, Thank you!!!!

I have to know the Central beliefs, the main texts (such as the Bible :lol: ), the Sacraments or Rites, Church organization, and the liturgical practice.

I'll be able to finish the paper during one of my class periods, so I would need the info by 12:00 Eastern Time. :lol: It's okay if you can't post by then, though ;)

It's just really hard trying to look this up on google. :rolleyes:

Thank you again!!!! :D

Back