Giddy Garner Tickled Pink

M

Marlene

From the NY Post (Monday, June 30, 2003)-

Giddy Garner Tickled Pink

Why was Jennifer Garner jumping for joy along Madison Avenue yesterday?

Well, aside from being in the most exciting city in the world, the luscious actress was shooting a scene for her new flick, "13 Going on 30."

It is a fantasy about an unpopular 13-year-old school girl named Jenna Rink who yearns a new life.

She gets her wish -- and suddenly shoots 16 years into the future to find herself a sexy successful Manhattan advertising exec just five days away from her 30th birthday.

In this scene fired up Garner barrels out of her Midtown office building after landing a major advertising deal. Unable to contain her glee, she jumps into the air, pumps her fists and screams in ecstasy.

Even though it was only an acting job, it's the happiest we've seen the star in weeks.

Just last month, Garner, 31, gave her hubby, Scott Foley, the boot after 2 1/2 years of marriage. Bill Hoffmann

(I was not able to find the online addition, so there is no attached picture.)

I saw that today & never seen her this happy even though it's in front of the movie
camera. It's really amazing of Jen to have this much spunk :lol:

This was the pic on the front page. From the NY Post's website.
front063003.gif

if you're happy and you know it jump in glee
IN GLEE!
IN GLEE!
if you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it
IN GLEE!!

just a song of happiness

oh. then we'll just change the GLEE's into surprised!

if you're happy and you know it jump in surprise
IN SURPRISE!
IN SURPRISE!
if you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it
IN SURPRISE!

hehe there we go

What a refreshing change to see her happy!!! I mean first the divorce then we don't even get to see her happy on Alias b/c JJ screwed with the whole relationship thing! How rude! But finally she is jumping for joy!!!

The NY Post called her giddy again! ARGH! Sunday, July 06, 2003.

Page 35 (Caption)
Is summer over already?: Giddy "Alias" star Jennfier Garner is surrounded by a gust of autumn leaves as she films a scene in her new movie, "30 Going on 13," on Monday at Sheeps Meadow in Central Park.

1. Yes she looks extremely happy, but find another word besides from giddy. Never liked that word..."giddy."
2. Its "13 Going on 30" not "30 Going on 13." Sloopy, sloopy Post!

I'll see if I can find the picture.

Back