Season 1 The Wig... Pink? OR Red?

Okay you know the wig... The all mighty wig that keeps showing up season after season... Do you think it's red or pink... my friend and I always fight over that...

ok, so she puts that wig on to look like Will's Sister, Amy, and use her passport, right? and Amy's hair is really RED, I guess the girl has issues.. but she wears a pink one too, in the episode she sings "..since I fell for you.." or whatever, and saves Will, you know what I'm talking about, but.. yes, it's red.

It's is without a doubt red!
Vaughn even mentions it in episode 4. Read any article about the show or interview with someone involved on the show, and they say it is red! If the cast and crew talk about it as being red, I'm guessing it's red!

Definitely Red. But I do believe (if I remember the DVD commentary correctly) they used it again - but this time made it pink - for Rendezvous, when Sydney is singing at the night club.

But it started out Red!

The question isn't what color it is...

The question is: what would make anyone think that it's NOT red?

Okie the wig is Definately Red!!

If you watch the season 2 dvd behind the scenes bit about the look of ALIAS.

The hairdresser/stylist says that they will dye the wig's to get a new life out of it.

So the red wig that she wears in the pilot ep is also the pink wig from the ep in Paris.

It's red
red_hair.jpg

and the one in Paris
epi121_photo5.jpg
sure looks red to in that picture. I like the first one best.

Back