Girly Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cry *that* much? :thinking: I just get a little grumpy, and lazy... But then again, I'm always lazy, so no one really notices... :whistle:

Hmm.. Has anyone had this happen to them before... Like you know how sometimes you do swimming for PE? And you've got your periods, so like you can't swim, right... Well you can, but you know... But when you tell your PE teacher why, and he psyches it at you?! And he's a *male* PE teacher too, which really pisses me off <_< Grr. Makes me wanna kick him in the groin... And then some other kid in the class, HE claims to have a sore arm, which he obviously doesn't, and just gets away with it! <_< Does that ever happen to anyone? Or is it just me?

Cai said:
Hmm.. Has anyone had this happen to them before... Like you know how sometimes you do swimming for PE? And you've got your periods, so like you can't swim, right... Well you can, but you know... But when you tell your PE teacher why, and he psyches it at you?! And he's a *male* PE teacher too, which really pisses me off <_< Grr. Makes me wanna kick him in the groin... And then some other kid in the class, HE claims to have a sore arm, which he obviously doesn't, and just gets away with it! <_< Does that ever happen to anyone? Or is it just me?
[post="1126848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahah all the time!
see swimming is the only sport type thing i can do but course when u got ur period swimming doesnt really work so well...
but i had swimming in PE 2 yrs in a row and ironically enough i got it the first day we were supposed to swim both years!
anyway the first day ur supposed to swim u gotta do a swimming test - now clearly since ive been swimming compeditively for 10 yrs almost - i dont really have aproblem passing the stupid test.... but the first year my techer b****ed at me and i was like fine whatever and then next time we swam i totally showed off - haha it was funny
but the second year it just so happened that the lifeguard on duty was one of the coaches i worked with so when the teacher was like 'how do i know you can really swim' i was like 'ask him' so she did and the guard was like 'oh yeah shes an assistant coach' heheh the teacher you could tell was so bittter - ahh i loved it

but yeah the teachers got real pissed when u siad u couldnt swim <_< whatever

It seems like I'm always on PMS. Even when I'm nowhere close to having my periods. I cry like all the time. It's either depression...or PMS. :mellow:

yes Cai i cry *that* much lol
if i see a sad movie or somthing sad i'll ball my eyes out lol

i always seem to get mine around the holidays..and luckily we dont have a pool at our school so i dont have to swim!

Vaughnlover15 said:
i always seem to get mine around the holidays..and luckily we dont have a pool at our school so i dont have to swim!
[post="1127257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hehe i dont know why but i found this thread when sher did print screen with me so yeah.. haha

I *always* get mine around the holidays and any other important day.. it sucks! and our school sucks so we dont have swimming - which is a good thing! ^_^

sher- tampons aren't gonna kill you! haha i'm not gonna win this with you, right? :P

OMG yeah, I always get mine when I'm on vacation! Like when I'm in Chicago or...Toronto or something.

No, you're not. I shall be forever scared of tampons!

haha, try dancing in disney world in front of hundreds of people! that SUCKED! oh yes and the last two of my dance recitals, all of my vacations... hahhaha

BOO! the tampon is gonna eat you :P ok that was odd...

Sher you stalker! :P

jazz, tap, ballet.

im more serious about tap dancing than the others though..
next year im doing pointe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back