Go out and vote!

If someone wasn't educated in their choice before Election day to begin with.. Then they should learn to pay attention before hand. There wasn't any last minute developments anywhere in the US.
Plus, exit polls add more choices than what's on the ballots of who you chose. I myself didn't tell who I voted for, altho' straight Liberal is an obvious conclusion.
I did tho' tell why I voted the way I did. Why? So when the warmongering pieces of racist trash are on their way out of office then maybe they can learn from the experience and then their next generation of conservative trash can learn better. I agree that an individual can be liberal or conservative and be great people, I just don't feel either should influance an entire government as much as they do.
Abortion, marriage, who's having sex with who.. All private matters I don't think our Federal or even State governments have any business meddling with.
Exit polls seriously, had questions, regarding these opinions. Why not be heard? It should be illegal to voice your opinion? Yeah, typical.

Check out the Va. results.
For some odd reason.. Teachers and police being paid less isn't as important as what defines a human relationship. They're avoiding real issues like crazy and you got a bunch of dips defending or attacking boy/girl boy/boy girl/girl girl/boy/girl boy/girl/boy wife swapping nudism nuns 40-year old virgins yada yada..
It's an absolutely sad state of affairs.

I voted Democratic for Gov., and that was it. I did however vote no on HJR2 which, if passed, would eliminate civil marriages between --- couples.

It did pass though.

I was pretty much all over the map in terms of who I voted for. I don't believe in party line votes, just issues and opinions of the candidates themselves.

Right on Blur! Always vote for the person not the party!

Although sometimes I feel like my one vote will not offset the insanity of the mob.

Voted. Voted for who best fit, and voted down AZ proposition 107, which amazingly was not passed by a margin of 32,000 votes... 51.4% no, 48.6% yes. Sadly... too many closed minded individuals, and AZ is on 1/2 way there to being open-minded.

Back