C & C Goku Tag

Anthrax

Cadet
Well, here's my story.

I've first started making GFX when I was 13 years old (20 now). I've been quite active when I first started out, but after a while it's been on and off. I enjoy GFX, but I don't take it too seriously. I've been looking for a nice new forum to pop up and catch my attention, and this is the one. Now I've been usually making tags for friends upon request, but I don't put in my full potential. I'm very excited, and will consider this my new start. :D

This is my most recent tag I've made, ended up giving it to my girl, to use on D2 forum.

goku-4.jpg

Anthrax said:
Well, here's my story.

I've first started making GFX when I was 13 years old (20 now). I've been quite active when I first started out, but after a while it's been on and off. I enjoy GFX, but I don't take it too seriously. I've been looking for a nice new forum to pop up and catch my attention, and this is the one. Now I've been usually making tags for friends upon request, but I don't put in my full potential. I'm very excited, and will consider this my new start. :D

This is my most recent tag I've made, ended up giving it to my girl, to use on D2 forum.

goku-4.jpg
Glad to have you here Anthrax!
I too enjoy GFX, I do it basically as a hobby and for fun.
Nice sig by the way, the lighting on it is pretty sick ;)

Anthrax said:
Well, here's my story.

goku-4.jpg

Interesting flow
nice smudging
great blending
well done!

Okay to start off, nice lighting and the text is eh, I don't know but it is better than how I would of done it, maybe just have NicoleX? But, I reccomend blurring and darkening the area around Goku, adds depth.

Maybe too chaotic but it looks decent imo. ;)
The C4D's look really randomly added, especially the left one.