Good series to get into?

Unbreakable

Management
I want to start watching another TV series, seeing as Prison Break is over. What i want to know, is this a interesting series and does it keep you wanting to watch more, and more and more?

Cheers.

You're a bit late to get into it now, as the last series is coming up, get the box sets first, you really have to watch it from the beginning, it isn't one of these series where you can start from just anywhere and get into it.

"Lost" is definitely one of the BEST shows on TV right now ... and to follow it you must definitely start from the beginning and follow the good and bad of the show ... these past five seasons have been absolutely amazing and I am looking forward to see how it will end in 2010 ... ;)

The best current television series by far is Stargate SG1, Stargate SG1 is a science fiction television series based on a 1994 film "Stargate". This is really a good show...

I never liked lost, i thought it was a pretty stupid storyline which never made sense to me, and i really didn't like the actors either. It never made sense when there was a polar bear in the middle of the rainforest. I know it is a pretty big hit with everyone else, but i never liked it.

Yes, Lost would be the next series to get into, if you're still looking. However I'm fairly sure the series just ended a few days ago.
[quote author=Patrick]I never liked lost, i thought it was a pretty stupid storyline which never made sense to me[/quote]
I found the plot brilliant. Perhaps you simply did not understand it, as it's one of the top rated series in the country, and possibly the world?

Even though the show just ended it final run with a great series finale episode ... it is definitely a good show to get into ...

Many people left the show during season 2 and 3, because they could not understand what was happening ... but that was the beauty of the show, it kept you guessing as to what was happening with the characters on and off island ... and the finale definitely made a lot of people "confused" ... in the end, the finale was the best finale this show could have done for its story and its cast-aways!!!

Back