GTA Series

Unbreakable

Management
Anyone played the series before?

I've played GTA, Vice City, GTA IV, GTA San Andreas. I've mostly enjoyed them all, but GTA IV was my favourite the graphics and the how realistic it is, love it.

GTA!!! Probably the best game ever created!!! I played GTA III, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories and San Andreas. I didn't like the last one (SA), too hard, too many things... I was killed before I could find and save my new mission, I gave up very quickly... :blush: My favourite is Vice City, maybe because it's the first GTA I played...
The new one on DS is fun, ChinaTown Wars, but I haven't played a lot yet. I keep forgetting I have it!
I'm saving my money to buy the ps3 and GTA IV, it's so expensive in France!

My sister also loves that game, especially when she tries to kill the pedestrians! It's a shame we can't do 2 players!
It's nearly a perfect game to me, I just wish we could do more car races, through the streets with the traffic and everything... I guess I just have to buy a NFS game!

gta 1,2,3, and 4 are set in liberty city(and one of the main games unlike liberty city stories)so im guessing thats the reason.i wondered about that too,and its not for the ps2

Back