Guardian Angel

That was a great chapter.
“Dunno.” He shrugs. “Never have been. OH GOD!” He shouts as he bolts to a standing position.

“What the hell was that?” I laugh.

“There’s some thing with lots of legs.” He shudders.

“You’re scared of a bug?” I laugh again. Ok, I admit, his reaction is completely adorable and hysterical.

“No it’s like some freakin Godzilla bug, look at it.” He points.

I scream and run up three stairs. “GOD that’s disgusting kill it.”

“No, I’m not killing it. It will get on my shoe!” He says.

“And...”

“I like clean things.” He says. I roll my eyes and crush the bug under my shoe.

“Happy now?”

“No, now your shoe is unclean.” He grimaces.
:lol: He was afraid of the bug. :lol:
“Baby.” I mutter. Then I raise my bug squishing foot and wave it towards his face. “It’s gonna get you.”

“Stop.” He says as he takes a step away. I laugh but I lose my balance on the stairs and almost fall before he catches me. We collapse back onto the steps laughing slightly. “That’s what you get for doing that to me.” He laughs.

“Yeah.” I say quieter. I look up and notice that our faces are very close together. He’s looking down at me and I can see his brilliant green eyes sparkling. I smile softly and suddenly before I realize I kiss him quickly. He looks shocked. Oh god. “Sorry.” I say quickly as I slide away from him.

“Don’t be.” He says quietly. I look back at him and he’s smiling. I smile too. He leans in and kisses me again. This kiss is longer, sweeter and really good. Wow. Just wow. He pulls back and I giggle involuntarily. Oh boy, I’m in trouble. Get a hold of yourself Bristow.

“That was...” I sigh.

“Yeah.” He smiles. “So... what are you doing tomorrow night?”

“I dunno, what am I doing tomorrow night?” I smile.

“How about a second first date?” He offers. “I don’t think it’s supposed to rain.”

I laugh. “Sounds great.”
YAY!!! They are going out again. :woot: And they kissed. :blush:
That was great.
Thank you for the pm.
Do you have an addicts list? And if you do can I be on it? :thinking:
Thanks.
:surf:

SOOOO cute! I love that they hated each other at first It's really cute and so normal! well done! More soon
-Liz

That was adorable! So cute and fluffy. I love how their blind date stunk but I am sure their second date won't. No angst this time, thanks.
Thanks for the PM

Awww, that chapter was so cute! But yeah, bittersweet. Is this one going to make me cry more than Miracle? :lol: Cause I hella cried during that fic. :P Great job on the update Janet!

awww ure right, i like that flashback, so adorable, god and they say romance was dead!!!

that wa sincredibly well written and readable, looking forward to depressing chapter 3 :lol: and its supernatural theme. is syd the one whos actually dead/?

lol, jess xxx

That wasn't sad. It was funny. The bad first date and the bit with the bug. It was also a very sweet chapter, with the way that Syd and Vaughn met.

I can take sweet and funny before the sadness comes. Yup.. I sure can. Great chapter.

hehe. I liked it!!! :D very fluffy for my liking. Lol. Bad blind date. I still want to know how Michael died! Grr...I hope that gets explained in the next couple chapters!! :smiley:

Thanks for the PM! Great chapter! I liked seeing how they got together. sorta. :lol:

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

happy?...no
beautifully written?...yes

wonderful writing, really.

i'd love a PM please

(and a PM for the J/I fic too)

~maddy

It's so funny that Michael is so afraid of bugs.

So Michael has a normal job which makes his upcoming death mysterious now. Not like being a spy and his death caused by a mission gone bad.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back