guess who i saw this weekend

That is so awesome!! I wish I could see her in real life! If I did, I would go run up to her and ask her millions of questions. And I would get my camera out of my bag and ask for a piccy! And then she'd be scared of me...:lol: But she'd know that she had a good fan!

And damn, why do I have to live in Northern California? No celebs here. Although John Travolta and Eddie Murphy live like a half hour from where I live. And John Travolta's parents live in the area I'm in. Also the Governator lives only about an hour away in Sacramento. Oh well.

kimira said:
i saw melissa george shopping at the camarillo outlets on Saturday Jan. 3, about 40 miles outside of Los Angeles. She was standing in line at "Sacks 5th Off" buying a scarf with a friend. She looked much younger than i thought. Too bad i wanted to ask her if she knew where Michael Vartan & Jennifer Garner hung out more than how she is doing. Oh well, the funny part is the lady behind me saw me staring at MG and asked if she was Sharon Stone...haha :smiley: i love star spotting
WHAT??!?!?! *goes a little physco for a second* I need to MOVE right NOW!! I wanna see her to! :P I think it would be super to see her.. I might move.. I need to take a talk to mom

I'm originally from San Jose and have loads of family in southern so star spotting is sort of the norm for my family (infact we get the dirt from the source for example I knew Portia De Rossi was, um what the PC term, "into woman" a few months before she officially came out), the funniest story I have is once I was eating lunch at Planet Hollywood (gotta love the tourist traps) with a friend and my aunt who had to use the restroom. She got up and was unable to find it so she asked the first person she saw where it was. The ultra snobby woman just gave her a look of "Are You Crazy?" and stomped off. When my aunt returned to the table my friend and I were peeing or pants we were laughing so hard and she is like what? Do you know who that was? I asked her. "Some very rude lady." she answered. I'm like moron that was Julianna Marguiles (sp?) from ER. That was funny. Anyway, I would have loved to meet Melissa I think she is a fantastic actress and has a fantastic character!

lauren_hater_69 said:
It would be so cool to see a celebrity but since melissa george sucks, I kinda feel sorry for you :thinking:
There's nothing I hate more in the world of Alias than seeing this. Why are there people like this? I just don't get it.

Anyway I think it's really cool that you got to see Melissa, I would love to have the chance to see her or anyone for that matter. Living in CT you don't see to much unless you go to NY and see somebody there if your lucky. I once saw Haley Joel Osment at Planet Hollywood, I really could have cared less seeing as how he's a kid and I have no interest in him, but I guess it was kinda cool. And I did meet Mark Consuelos from AMC (kelly ripa's hubby) at one of the malls. Anyway I think it's awesome that you got to see her.

lauren_hater_69 said:
It would be so cool to see a celebrity but since melissa george sucks, I kinda feel sorry for you :thinking:
I hope i dont offened anyone by saying this but, what is your problem? I am so disgusted (that i cant even spell lolness) that Alias fans could be so stubborn and heartless. I feel for those that you havew to be around, im probley taking this too seriously and you didint mean it like that but CMON that was not nice and it was very SHALLOW!!!!!!! :(

agagin peace to everyone *peace*

henweb said:
lauren_hater_69 said:
Idiot
Agreed. Melissa George does not "suck", and well that can really offend anybody, including me. There are MG fans out here who would love the chance to meet her (me again), but we wouldn't want anybody to feel sorry for us! That's stupid.

Back