Season 5 Guest Stars... (Spoilers)

That would be three weeks and counting down. Until the most important event on Television. And truly this is the first episode to look forward to as far as I'm concerned. Sad but true. Holy Michael Vartan Batman!!! :blush: Does anyone know who the genius writer was that decided to take us all back to the pier? Because...

i dont want to get too excited though...cause he's just guest starring....i mean it cud just be flashbacks. n we wud never c him again:(

Oh, almost forgot. Mia Maestro is also guest starring. I wonder if she's going to be cured or just laying unconscious in the hospital bed. Or maybe it is going to be like Zombie Nadia running around lol.

That would be three weeks and counting down. Until the most important event on Television. And truly this is the first episode to look forward to as far as I'm concerned. Sad but true. Holy Michael Vartan Batman!!! :blush: Does anyone know who the genius writer was that decided to take us all back to the pier? Because...

I love you for making me happy. and making me realize that JJ does everything for a reason. Also, I'm a little upset for not picking up on that. I pray that this is true, because I miss vaughn so much. How long will he be back for?

I too am really excited about this episode. At first I thought there was no way it would just be flashbacks, or a dream sequence with MV, but after episode 5 "Out of the Box" I wonder if they are doing something to us...
Renee said it was the year "2006." Who knows and maybe at the time they thought Alias wouldn't begin until January when they wrote it... but I wonder if there is some "lost time" they just haven't shown us yet... and this is where we see MV???? Hmmmm.....

I too am really excited about this episode. At first I thought there was no way it would just be flashbacks, or a dream sequence with MV, but after episode 5 "Out of the Box" I wonder if they are doing something to us...
Renee said it was the year "2006." Who knows and maybe at the time they thought Alias wouldn't begin until January when they wrote it... but I wonder if there is some "lost time" they just haven't shown us yet... and this is where we see MV???? Hmmmm.....
I think they're fastforwarding us in time because if in episode 1 they jumped "3 years later" even though technically it should be more than 2006 because of Sydney's missing 2 years. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

^ you mean months mandy - and it was 4
and as for the sydney's missing 2 yrs they became like Sydney's missing 6 months... cuz they totally didn't take into account how long she was gone
like how ep one it was all "six years ago..." or more like seven to eight years ago honey ;)

I wonder what genius came up with this ? I would have loved to see Vaughn/Rennie on the lamb.
They could have been awsome to watch. A chick from the past that Vaughn has known longer than
pregnant girl. Could have been great.

Or maybe it is going to be like Zombie Nadia running around lol.

LMAO!! This really made me laugh :lol: :lol: I think it might actually happen, lol.

It could be like this:

*Nadia rises to creepy horror music*
Nadia: Grrr! Argh! Me Passenger! Me must kill Chosen One!
*runs after Syd*
Syd: Help! Zombie Sis is chasing me! Me pregnant! Me can't run!
Rachel: Ooh, this sounds like a job for The New Syd!
*Nadia runs after Rachel*
Rachel: Ooopsie! Me not field rated! Aaaaaah! *runs*
*Hyper Nadia keeps running around like a drunk Zombie*
Nadia: Uh-oh, end of the episode and I'm not in the next one!
*falls back to coma*

:woot:

^
^
ROTFL OMG that was hilarious!!!!! My friends pointed out to me also that Syd's Literature Professor from season 1 (Professor Choy), who told her her paper didn't have enough 'soul' in it, is also going to be in this episode! I wonder how they will put him in? Any suggestions?

That is weird that they are bringing back one of Sydney's proffesers from season 1, and having the scene from "A Broken Heart." Is this all supposed to happen next week? If so, this is going to be a really good episode - Rachel taking Sydney's posistion in the feild.

~Andrea :angelic:

The professor is back? That's... odd.

I'm looking forward to the scene from "A broken heart", looks like a great S/V bittersweet moment.

I am kinda confused....spoiler fix first said mv was going to be in this ep...they even have pics up...but now they seem to have taken him off as guest starring in this ep and put him as guest starring in dec 15th ep.

anyone else notice that? whats going on? do i have to wait longer to see him? or is he guest starring in both eps?

ABC made a mistake. Since scheduling for filming on Alias is soo chaotic right now ABC thought that MV was in Episode 7, but it was really Episode 9. So basically they changed it the next Monday.

Back