Gulf Coast People

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Anyone around here live on the Gulf Coast or somewhere around it? I was just wondering because I rarely see anyone that does.
Anyway is anyone in the path of this storm or under any hurricane warnings or watches?
Right now Im under a Hurricane Watch and a Flash Flood Warning. What fun...^_^

I live in the South. North Carolina that is. I know that North Carolina is prone for tropical storms and hurricanes. What's it like being under that watch and warning, Bobo? I hope things'll be alright for you there. :smiley:

i wish i lived in the south!! i might move to s.c. next yr if i get some money!! but yeah we might get the left overs from bill!! i live in va so!! i hope there isnt too much damage down there!!

ah nah, just a ton of flooding in New Orleans as usual.
My mistake....the winds are 60 mph but still not a hurricane. So its still a little weakling and its hitting land now so it should weaken a whole lot more.

bluheart13, I live in South Mississippi by Biloxi.

I just went and rode down the beach on my way to the mall. The waves are getting pretty big but they arnt that bad. But Im stuck here right now. I was going to go to my dads but my sis said all the roads are flooded. So Ill just sit here and watch movies. Maybe LOTR ^_^

I feel weird for saying this but storms like this bring such beautful scenery. Im not talking about after its left and everything is trashed. Im talking about during the storm. Tonight the sky was so pretty. There where a grey-blue and the sky was like a really dark purple. I went and parked by the beach tonight and the water was covered with white caps. It was just really pretty to me. I went and tood up on the sea wall for a couple of seconds until the wind pushed me off. ^_^

Back