Guys....

SecretAgentMan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
they are out there...just keep looking :smiley:
Not in my town they all drink, dip, do drugs, or have sex... I don't need all of that...
I mean I don't some of the felgercarb but it gets so darn dramatic with everything when one or all of those things occur

~KM
drink: nope
dip: nope
smoke: nope
drugs: nope
sex: nope
^_^ hehehe good.

SecretAgentMan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Not in my town they all drink, dip, do drugs, or have sex... I don't need all of that...
I mean I don't some of the felgercarb but it gets so darn dramatic with everything when one or all of those things occur

~KM
whats dip??

and me personally i dont think doing all the bad stuff makes you a bad person...yes its wrong but it doesnt mean they are bad ppl

AliasBabe12 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
AgentNicBristow said:

~KM
whats dip??

and me personally i dont think doing all the bad stuff makes you a bad person...yes its wrong but it doesnt mean they are bad ppl
dip is basically tobacco. They usually come in little cans and you chew on them for some time.

AliasBabe12 said:
i know this isnt the place to ask.... but why do u keep "renewing" all the threads??? :confused:
Why make something new if you can recycle something old

anyway, on topic:

guys.. they only want sex
nono.gif

o i know wut that is....but i juss call it smokeless tobacco its so gross...my friend does it and he has to have a cup to spit it out every minute or so

i hear ya, all the guys in our school, just stand against the wall, then if you ask one to slow dance, i think they're perverted and they only dance with you so they can find another excuse to try touching your butt.

spy_girl21 said:
i hear ya, all the guys in our school, just stand against the wall, then if you ask one to slow dance, i think they're perverted and they only dance with you so they can find another excuse to try touching your butt.
those are the ***hole type guys

spy_girl21 said:
lmao. :lol: