Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 HAHA you american suckers!

Discussion in 'Alias' started by skibum, Jan 26, 2003.

Tags:
  1. skibum

skibum Cadet

OH MY GOD! :D TWO FULL HOURS OF ALIAS! :woot: it was SOOOOOO good!!!!! Sorry all you American folks just stuck with some stupid football game. really I am sorry but I am just here to gloat that we up north got to watch 2 straight episodes, and I am so tempted to spoil it all for you ---but I won't. Have fun.

This show is just unbelieveably amazing!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

2. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

ctv is the best. but waiting for 2 weeks before seeing alias was driving me nuts. ^_^

3. Winter

Winter Captain

It is SOOOO great to be canadian....BWAHAHAHAHA
    How great was that ep??? Everything about it...I was totally sitting there on the edge of my seat for the whole freakin ep!!! and then my tape ran out half way through...and so i get to watch it all over again on ABC...hehehehehe....time to record everyone's soon to be favourite part....
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

4. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

canada is the best. i taped the ep and i'm going to watch it over and over again

5. sycofancy

sycofancy KGB

Yes but we in the states got to see last weeks great epsiode......last week. ;)

Yes that was just a lame attempt to hide my seething jealousy....
    S.

6. wildwildrae

wildwildrae Rocket Ranger

too true, and alas, we also got to see the raiders get their bootays kicked and if that's not comedy, i don't know what is.

that too, was also my lame attempt to hide my jealousy. ^_^

7. MegDoll

MegDoll Rocket Ranger

I'm loving Canada right now too ! There's no way I could have stayed up until after midnight in the middle of exams ! :( I was soooo excited when I realized I could watch it at 8 ! :)