• not hot anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never liked him anyway

• other

• Total voters
he´s hot either way.
but I do long for his long blond hair to grow back. after a while you just miss it. dispite his hotness without it.

I was attracted to Sark when he had long hair, but I'm attracted to Sark with super short hair. I don't think really that it makes a difference. I think it's just how he is, the way he acts, his attitude and personality.

Something in the way he is, it's brilliant, and his hair is the least of concerns. However, I wouldn't mind it to remain short now, but I don't care.

:cool:

vaughnsmyguy said:
ooh lark.......... two blondes how perfect is that?????
The blond leading the blond... Riiiiight!

Actually I think she should stay with Vaughn, he's dense enough to fall for her lies and tricks.

Wow, I was expecting: Like it, Hate it, Undecided. A lot more to choose from, Sark is hot period. But I think the hair now is a bit off of the normal Sark edge.

I'm so torn, because I love his BLOND hair but I'm a sucker for bald heads. But he is HOTT with no hair and I'm really digging it now that I am used to it.

I still miss his hair though...

In the pictures Sin sent me, you can see the curls underneath the cap!! They haven't stopped filming Alias yet... so there might be the return of the hair soon enough for Sark!!!

Back