HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> :woot: :lol:

:jump: πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump: πŸŽ‚ :jump:

:band: :balloons: :chatchairs: πŸ• :popcorn: :cheers:

oh Mooooriel- ppppp,ptor;jpei;olrnromhdocyrrm? :lol:

Happy B-day fellow October girl!!!!!! Here is some cake!!! Watch LOTR today!!! 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 :groupwave: :balloons: :happybirthday: :balloons: :groupwave: :happybirthday: 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS MORIEL B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span> :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ πŸŽ‚

Do you want some :money: or a πŸ’ ...... how about some :balloons: ...no I think you would like a :tree: lmao!!!....no you wanna 🐟 .... and some 🍦 ......I can also :juggle: for you!!! and I can :drive: you somewhere....hahahaha. Or how about I play the :harp: for you??? I just hope you have a wonderful birthday! :asleep: ..........

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>
sorry i couldnt come sooner
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> HAPPY 16 YEARS!!!! </span>
16 is a great age!
:cool: :cool:
:groupwave:
πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Have a great day, celebrate!!
:thejoyofpepsi: :thejoyofpepsi: :thejoyofpepsi: drink a pepsi on my behaf
i hope you get lots of presents
:balloons: :balloons:
:wish: :wish:

Dear Moriel,
Has ur birthday been :mellow: ? Did you get a 🐈 or a :dogrun: or a 🐘 or a :panda: or a :beaver: ? Did you get a 🐸 ? was ur birthday :kicking: ? Did you get :mail: ? opps I forgot u diserve an :eek:scar: for being so special I hope you had a :band: because of it!!! I could sit around with :popcorn: all day listening to the interesting things you say. You're so special and you b-day should be too.
~Liz~

bluheart13 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS MORIEL B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span> :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ πŸŽ‚

Do you want some :money: or a πŸ’ ...... how about some :balloons: ...no I think you would like a :tree: lmao!!!....no you wanna 🐟 .... and some 🍦 ......I can also :juggle: for you!!! and I can :drive: you somewhere....hahahaha. Or how about I play the :harp: for you??? I just hope you have a wonderful birthday! :asleep: ..........
lmao Timmy! thanks! the driving thing would work out if you weren't in Lousiana and me in Wisconsin! long drive! But then you could always come up and say hi! Then drive me far away from Wisconsin! lol :smiley: Whatz your sn? for aim

Elizabeth said:
Dear Moriel,
Has ur birthday been :mellow: ? Did you get a 🐈 or a :dogrun: or a 🐘 or a :panda: or a :beaver: ? Did you get a 🐸 ? was ur birthday :kicking: ? Did you get :mail: ? opps I forgot u diserve an :eek:scar: for being so special I hope you had a :band: because of it!!! I could sit around with :popcorn: all day listening to the interesting things you say. You're so special and you b-day should be too.
~Liz~
Thanks Liz :smiley: I was just at the mall spending all the money ppl gave me for the past 5 hours was it! it was so fun!

Back