HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!

Moriel said:
bluheart13 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS MORIEL B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        </span>  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :D  :D  :D  ^_^  ^_^  🎂 

Do you want some  :money:  or  a  🐒  ...... how about some :balloons: ...no I think you would like a :tree:  lmao!!!....no you wanna 🐟 .... and some 🍦 ......I can also :juggle: for you!!! and I can  :drive:  you somewhere....hahahaha.  Or how about I play the  :harp: for you???  I just hope you have a wonderful birthday!    :asleep:  ..........
lmao Timmy! thanks! the driving thing would work out if you weren't in Lousiana and me in Wisconsin! long drive! But then you could always come up and say hi! Then drive me far away from Wisconsin! lol :smiley: Whatz your sn? for aim
My screen name is AliasChico13 :D

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Oct 11 2003, 05:56 PM']HI MOMMY!!!! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY</span>[/quote]
Thanks SG ^_^

bluheart13 said:
Moriel said:
bluheart13 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS MORIEL B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        </span>  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :D  :D  :D  ^_^  ^_^   🎂 

Do you want some  :money:   or  a  🐒   ...... how about some :balloons: ...no I think you would like a :tree:   lmao!!!....no you wanna 🐟 .... and some 🍦 ......I can also :juggle: for you!!! and I can   :drive:  you somewhere....hahahaha.  Or how about I play the  :harp: for you???  I just hope you have a wonderful birthday!    :asleep:  ..........
lmao Timmy! thanks! the driving thing would work out if you weren't in Lousiana and me in Wisconsin! long drive! But then you could always come up and say hi! Then drive me far away from Wisconsin! lol :smiley: Whatz your sn? for aim
My screen name is AliasChico13 :D

SiriCerasi said:
nance said:
but 16 is associated with "sweet" :o_O:

happy birthday :confused:
:lol: true

i would never want to be thought of as sweet

and 16 means youre grown up and ppl expect you to have more responsibility :Ph34r:
in the first fearless, gaia talks about being 17 and glad that she isn't 16 because it goes with 16 and she's nothing but sweet :lol:

and not just resposibility... but BEING TRUUUUUUUUUUUUTHFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL :lol: notice the capitalization :confused:

SiriCerasi said:
nance said:

and 16 means youre grown up and ppl expect you to have more responsibility :Ph34r:
lol i agree...i hate it when ppl think i'm 'sweet' i'm so far from that

nance said:
SiriCerasi said:
nance said:

in the first fearless, gaia talks about being 17 and glad that she isn't 16 because it goes with 16 and she's nothing but sweet :lol:

and not just resposibility... but BEING TRUUUUUUUUUUUUTHFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL :lol: notice the capitalization :confused:
lol wtf? hun? what are you getting at?

nance said:
SiriCerasi said:
nance said:

eh yeah and dont we all just hate that :rolleyes:

Back