Fantasy Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
eeep! wonder who's gonna play Sirius! :woot:
Gary Oldman I believe!
Was it just me or did they look old? Honestly...the 3 of them really look as if they've grown up already! Interesting...;)

And don't worry Cass...I'll be crying too!

are they going to make movies for every book cause the chamber of secrest was 2 hours and 40 minutes long and the book was only about 350 pages long. the order of the phoniex is 870 pages long. how long is the movie going to be? 5 hours?

Truthfully, I don't care how long they are, as long as they are good. If it keeps me entertained and I like it, time is not an issue. ^_^

freelancer1 said:
whos viggo mortensen? what movies ahs he been in?
Thank goodness someone else answered that for me...or I'd really be out of it!!
I'm just terribly in love with Viggo...that anyone who doesn't know him will be forced to listen to me go on and on and on about how wonderful he is....I'll spare you that! ;)

Viggo as Sirius though....I don't think I could handle that....I would REALLY be crying in the theater...even more sobs!

As for the movies...from what someone mentioned before, I heard the 4th movie they might split up since there is so much, which is a good idea I suppose. b/c I'd hate to see anything left out!

btvaughn said:
freelancer1 said:
I'm just terribly in love with Viggo...that anyone who doesn't know him will be forced to listen to me go on and on and on about how wonderful he is....I'll spare you that! ;)

Viggo as Sirius though....I don't think I could handle that....I would REALLY be crying in the theater...even more sobs!

As for the movies...from what someone mentioned before, I heard the 4th movie they might split up since there is so much, which is a good idea I suppose. b/c I'd hate to see anything left out!
hmm thats true, i dont think i could take it in the 5th but... *sigh* hes so perfect for it!

gary oldman was in "the fifth element" (bad guy), "leon" (bad guy), "immortal beloved" (beethoven), "air force one" (bad guy), "lost in space" (bad guy), "hannibal" (mason verger - bad guy, sort of). anyone notice a trend here? ;)

and i think for the future movies, they were considering cutting a movie in half. release the first half earlier in the year, end it with a cliffhanger, and then release the second half later that year. they were only considering it though, so who knows what could happen...

and i love these pictures! i love the one of hermione pointing her wand at draco. hah! take that!! :D

SiriCerasi said:
btvaughn said:
freelancer1 said:

hmm thats true, i dont think i could take it in the 5th but... *sigh* hes so perfect for it!
Giving it a lot of thought...Viggo would certainly be interesting. But I'm not sure I could see him as Sirius....

You know...scratch that...thinking of his Aragorn hair and face, he could come across that way, but his voice wouldn't make me thing bad at first. LOL...you know, I can't answer this anyways. I love him too much to even try and be un-biased.

I'm not sure if I could see Viggo as Sirius...... Maybe.

Anyway, I can't wait till the 3rd movie. I was thinking about this recently. I wish it were coming out this fall like the other movies did. Then they'd already be showing trailers and stuff. I really don't want to wait until next summer or whenever, but oh well....

I'm wondering when they're gonna start releasing trailers/movie posters. I'm dying for at least just a little glimpse of those.........I so can't wait! Man, June 04. That seems like quite a bit away doesn't it as it is only Sept. 26 (ahhh 2 days to Alias!) I'm so excited about this movie, I really am. It's my fav book, so I really hope that they'll do everything correctly and it'll turn out great!