Fantasy Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

i hope this one is good, and i mean really good, like the books, or the lotr movies.
i wanted george clooney to be sirius. i totally pictured him as sirius, with long hair and beard and all.

who's playing lupin?

I hope they get Lupin and Sirius right so bad....I just didn't picture them as the actors that are playing them (or any other actors really)

That picture of Lupin with everyone in the Shrieking Shack does not look like Lupin at all to me. He looks more like Pettigrew! I really hope they get it right too sis. From the pictures they don't look like what I pictured. -_-

those pics are great! they characters do look really grown up! I can't wait till the movie comes out!

i could definately see viggo playing sirius with the long wet haired dirty look-definately! ;)

Yay, I'm so happy!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the movie at all. I don't know if I can hold out till June, but I'll try! All the actors lok really different, I think. Especially Tom Felton (Malfoy). I thought he looked way different in the trailer, but maybe that's just me.

Yea I know I noticed that...out of all of them he keeps changing to most I didn't think it was the same guy. AHHH I shouldn't have watched the trailer now I'm like dying of anticipation. lol Imagine trying to wait for the 5th movie to come out...

I know! I thought it was bad waiting a couple of months last year. Now I have to wait half a year! I really want to see it. In the meantime, I think I'll go read all the books again... :D

ah i'm so excited now!!! :woot: i can't wait till the movie comes out! Sirius black was nothing what i imagined him to be though :confused:

-i heard they aren't making a 4th and 5th movie bc Radcliffe thinks he's getting too old for the part :angry:

That's not true.
Even if radcliffe doesn't continue, whether it be due to age, or contract negotiations. I'm sure the movies will continue.

Especially since it is such a successful franchise.

ok there are a million threads entitled Harry Potter 3, some dealing with the trailer, some talking about Richard Harris's replacement, I'm just making this to have a designated area for discussion, it drives me crazy when the same titles of threads are all over so.................

Harry Potter, what are you looking forward to?