He Loves me not, He Loves me

WOW caro is my IDOL!!! she has ever power :flowers: this is ur interactive gift(i should make rick read it hahaha) anyways i mite post the next chapter today or tomorrow deepens if i get all my HW done(the chapter is done i just want to get more done) so yea ill have it up for you kids SOON!!! :woot: untill then :cool: be cool :D thanks all LOVE YOU all very much!!!

YEAH I SEE HOW IT IS MAKE ME OUT TO BE THE BAD GUY!!!!! Jk, jk!!! :blush:

I KNOW, I'M TERRIBLE!!! I'M SORRY I WAS ON VACATION!!!

(Just for anyone reading this besides Geri, I'm her beta and the most wonderful person in the world!! :D)

You really really really HAVE TO PM ME, ok hun? I'm gonna make like Caroline (*Hi caroline!!*) And go be like GO READ THIS!!!

LOVE YA MANY MANY MANY MANY TONS, GERI!!! *huggles!!*

Love,
rae

Great start! How old are they? 20s??? I hope that it is Michael Vaughn (NOT Danny, Noah, Sark, or anyone else for that matter.) walking into the store and not to buy flowers for Lauren! I want him buying flowers for his mom that it sick with the flu and needs something to brighten her day, or his sister who just graduated/got a promotion/etc! Something along those lines! ANYTHING but buying them for Lauren or another woman that he is dating (a.k.a. Alice)!!!! ;)

BTW, I LOVE your Av! It is great and SO SO true!!! 🤤

Please add me to the PM list!

Thanks,

Megan

Back