He Loves me not, He Loves me

freckles3706-yes they are around mid 20ish and well for the other part your just gonna have to keep reading

i'm an aliasaholic-you are going to find out in this chapter i promise

MY THANK YOUS
1st-goes to caro i know i already thanked you but im gonna do it again so thanks for sending out those pms for this fic it means alot love you much hun
2nd-goes to Rach thanks for betaing this chapters and the ones more to come so thanks alot hun xoxo love you
Finally to all of you THANKS FOR REVEWING it means alot and well i love you all very much but anyways here is chapter 2

ENJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2
Desperation

Vaughn’s POV

I sat at my office with nothing to do, even though I had a stack of paper work a mile high and I was supposed to be at the courthouse in two hours. Last night was too eventful to even think about legal motions, petitions, and whether or not my client had broken the law. But how I could call being yelled at from the top of my apartment building and watching half of my closet being thrown onto the sidewalk eventful was beyond me.

Rough night?

I looked up to see Eric Weiss standing in front of me. He was my best friend; we had grown up together, played on the same hockey team, went to the same college and even the same law school, now we both worked at the same law firm together at one of the top firms in the state of California, McAllister Law.

You could say that, I said, as I rubbed my eyes.

Want to talk about it?

Not really.

Well then get ready for court we have to leave in a half hour.

Ok, I mumbled with a stifled yawn.

Vaughn you do remember I am having a party this Friday, right?

Yeah I remember.

All right good, is Lauren coming with you?

Yeah, I think she is

Ok, just wanted to know. Well, I am going to have see you at the court house because I need to run a few errands for Friday night, don’t be late," he said as he meandered out of my spacious corner office.

Well you’re not any better at being on time, Mr. Weiss, I retorted, finally letting a small grin slip for the first time all day.

Hey don’t call me that, that’s my dads name, he called over his shoulder, and then he finally disappeared down the hall.

I shook my head as he left, and I went back to doing nothing, except for thinking, of course. What did I do last night to be kicked out of my own apartment? I did everything right, I guess. Or did I miss something? Nope that isn’t physically impossible. I couldn’t take this anymore and decide to stoop to the old practice of begging. I left my office and drove to the local flower shop, the one down On Third Street called “All in Bloom”, and as I walked in I heard the most beautiful laugh that I had ever heard in my entire life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope you all arent mad im sry

other than that i hoped you enjoyed it

sexcivaughn14
krzykty57789
SkyGirl5
oooRevesDouxooo
i'm an aliasaholic
Brinne
vaughnshoney
sparklingrainbow
sabbiee_co
sydney_alias_vaughn
helpleessromantic
vaughnroxmysox
texasalias2004
ASIOagent
frangipani
stealthy
KoalaMV
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
nightfog
msu_ruby
berry_kyoote_spy88
vaughnsgurl4lf
Vaughnlover15
luckylass
sydandvaughnforever
tunita
hannahb
gonnabfamous07
sydneymicheal
freckles3706
mrs.marshal030791
ams4alias
Truth Takes Time 2.18
batman
~~~~
did i miss any one?

Good chapter! I hope that Lauren stays home on Friday night! I guess I got my answer as to who is walking into the Flower shop! :smiley: Thanks for letting it be him! And he is already liking her and he only heard her laugh!

Update soon!

Megan

Hey can I plz have a pm thanx
I’m just trying to imagine Jack working at a florist!!!
This could be fun
Luvin ur work
BB

:hi:

All right good, is Lauren coming with you?

Yeah, I think she is

🇳🇴 eeeeek! She's going with him!

I left my office and drove to the local flower shop, the one down On Third Street called “All in Bloom”, and as I walked in I heard the most beautiful laugh that I had ever heard in my entire life.

:love: he should ask the woman with the laugh to go with him instead of Lauren. i know Sydney's already going but she could go with him :angelic: hehe

thanks for the pm ^_^

Eww
Not lauren
She is evil
I know whos laugh he hears
its sydney!!!
Or at least i hope it is
Why is he bringing Lauren with him on a date on Friday night if Lauren kicked him outta his apartment?
He should take Sydney instead
And give those flowers that he is buying, to her!
That would be so sweet!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Back