Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Hello everyone!!

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by ryandnnll, Nov 1, 2011.

1. ryandnnll

ryandnnll Cadet

I had just started out as a sci fi writer while I've been attending college to become a history teacher. My fav hobbies are freelance sci fi writing, fitness and sleeping in. I like fortean science and alternative history settings the best.

2. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Hi Ryan, welcome to the site. (student: likes sleeping in. Haha! Know the feeling! But why do they put our lectures on at 0900hrs, every.....single....time!)

3. Starbeast from Planet X

Starbeast from Planet X Benevolent Galaxy Being

Good afternoon Ryandnnll, nice to meet you.

I enjoy fortean science and ufology myself. I would have been a teacher about ufology, but I discovered not many people believe in aliens, while some are uneasy chatting about them (fear of the unknown).

4. Webster

Webster The Red Tarheel

(y) :)

Welcome to Cool Sci-Fi, Ryandnnll!

5. ryandnnll

ryandnnll Cadet

Thanks all guys. I will have some upcoming good reviews of my favorite sci fi movies and books very soon. Also I'll try to find some good fortean science articles I can share with all of you.

6. astonwest

astonwest Writing Fool Writer

Welcome to the forums!

7. cigano

cigano Cadet

hellouu everyone i am also new here.One of my friend works here so i also join u people.my hobbies are sleeping,gyming and i am also a mma fighteri love to train and wwatch ufc :)