TV Help... I'm out of TV-Shows to watch!

Martin

Cadet
I need help. I need a new TV-Show that I can follow. I've considered maybe watching The West Wing again but I'm not certain.

Any help / recommendation is appreciated.

I discovered Teen Wolf earlier today... when I say discovered I was aware of it, but had never actually watched an episode. Watched the first three episodes today... surprisingly, I enjoyed it for a bit of light entertainment.

Spartacus
Graceland
The Newsroom
Game of Thrones
Teen Wolf
Burn Notice
American Dad
Family Guy
Braking Bad

^TV-Shows I've already watched completely. I've been thinking back and forth on Da Vinci's Demons. Is it any good?

It's more about sex than anything else but who doesn't like sex? How did you finish Newsroom so fast?
Haha, you'd be surprised at the amount of free time I have at the moment.. University doesn't start until the 2nd of September and right now my days are pretty much just TV-Shows and looking for a place to live.. I got two weeks to find a place for uni..

Breaking Bad is good, at least the first 3 seasons are (can't remember the rest). Every try Lexx, X-Files, Firefly if you're into sci-fi and whatever depravatity Lexx is. I like In The Thick of It, Malcolm Tucker reminds me of my mom (cursing skills). :cat:

I stopped watching when he left and that other guy (wasn't he the terminator in T2?) took over.

Then you went way further than I ever made it. I was watching it up until the time I went to Marine Corps boot camp. No TV for 3 months, changed my habits. I haven't watched TV as much since then actually. I stick with shows that I don't care to see on re-runs, etc... like my 'toons. I only have one show that I watch religiously.

I had it in my instant queue for a while on Netflix, started watching the early ones again. I might have to go back and hit the end of the series, or at least the part listed above.

I never liked the movie, that is for sure. An hour was all they needed for a case, worked out perfectly.

Back