Season 3 HELP - missed what Lauren said at end!!!!!

quiksan

Cadet
Ok, so I'm an idiot and opened my mouth just as Lauren said something to Vaughn. Then I saw Jack bristow look up as if he heard something that gave her away. WHAT DID SHE SAY TO VAUGHN?!?!!?

My wife's gonna kill me if I don't find out (lol, ok, it's not funny!)
thanks everyone.
nick/quik

got it thanks, so much!!

I figured it was something along the lines of what they heard of sark's call before he bailed out of the plane - I just didn't catch what it was.

again, thanks!!!!

Hey all.
this may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know
a good site where i can read scripts, including the
ones up to date from this season?
the only one i found was a site AliasBrazil,
and it used to work, but it seems to have become
a dead-site.

but anywayz,
:rolleyes: xoxox
rachie

rachievaughn said:
Hey all.
this may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know
a good site where i can read scripts, including the
ones up to date from this season?
the only one i found was a site AliasBrazil,
and it used to work, but it seems to have become
a dead-site.

but anywayz,
:rolleyes: xoxox
rachie
id try just google searching the name of the ep...abc.com has a good description of the episodes...ummmi dunno where else to go.

What I dont get is why that made him suspiscious, because isn't that a British sort of thing to say? :blink: There's no reason why Jack should think Lauren and Sark are in cahoots just because they both said "love". I mean, I was watching Oprah today and the chef was British and he said love about fifteen times. Not a big deal. :lol: Well, whatever.

he JUST heard the transmission of sark saying it a few hours ago. it was still fresh in his mind so it probably just stuck out.

aliasdisciple said:
she said not if i see you first love and jack knew from when he heard it on the audio thing in marshal com
OH! THAT'S WHY JACK HAD THAT CONSTIPATED LOOK ON HIS FACE!! i couldn't uderstand why he was so freaked out by the whole " not if i see you first, love" thing!
thanx aliasdisciple, that really filled the gap in my mind! ;) :P

anyone else notice how the above-referenced line sent jack to investigate lauren but after the most recent "the frame" episode where the father was set up as a suicide and Dixon asks Jack if he believes it he replies "i have no reason not to"? I mean i would think he'd confide his supicions to Dixon no? he doesnt seem to give up that easily, i guess we'll see it in the next epi. :blink:

yeah brits say "love" all the time... I was just in Ireland last week and the mother of the host family I was with called me "love" alot, even though I wasn't even related to her and barely knew her. It's just an Irish/Brit thing to say, so I can't see how Jack can jump to conclusions, but of course, in this case, he's right on target.

its not so much that she said LOVE. she said the whole phrase that they heard sark say over the transmission. that'd throw up a red flag for me too.

Back